“very greatfull” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Norcross
“very greatfull”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I am very greatfull for the honesty that the staff had shown to me. I forgot and left my bag in the parking area packed with important items. A house keeper found the bag and gave it to the front desk and they checked to identify the owner and tried to call me, but I didn't answer the call at the time. After several hours I learned that my bag was missing, so I went back to the hotel and asked the front desk person if anybody by chance had found my bag and turned it to them. After recognizing that I am the true owner of the bag the person gave it to me. I told him that they have done an outstanding job and was very greatfull for what they did. Defenitely this is a place where I will stay in the future.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Cleveland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Not a bad stay for the price. We had 6 rooms, all were clean, but definately needed some upgrading. The place is quite and close to I-85 and our conference location. Downside was the continental breakfast and the staff was hard to understand. But I have stayed here 4 years in a row and will stay here again. For the price, NO complaints.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

vinod j, Manager at Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd, responded to this review, October 13, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. We're looking forward to having you staying with us again in future.

Been to Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd

Address: 5990 Western Hills Drive, Norcross, GA 30071
Location: United States > Georgia > Norcross
Ranked #26 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Ne/Jimmy Carter Blvd Hotel Norcross
Days Inn Norcross
Norcross Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.