“You get what you pay for!!” 3 of 5 stars

Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5990 Western Hills Drive, Norcross, GA 30071   |
Ranked #26 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Charlotte, NC
“You get what you pay for!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

Room was clean and I was pleased that it did not wreak of cigarette smoke. Only problem I had was the mildew stains on the inside shower curtain. As I checked out...I did notice a sign on the receptionist's wall, stating which rooms needed to be sprayed for pest control. Thank Goodness my room number was not on there.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Greensboro, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2011

I stayed at this hotel with my sister on Sat. night.we checked out on sunday and begin having an itchy feeling once we arrived to our destination we both noticed red itchy bumps on our skin all over.I missed 2 days of work and to go to the hospital for treatment and they dont want to take responsibility for there actions. I have since tried to call this hotel and make them aware of my issue with there hotel having bed bugs and to get a refund of our money. I have been given the run around i called 3x today after being told to call back later and the most recent time i called a lady with a foreign accent told me she couldnt tell me her name or the mangers name and then hung up..how rude it that now only do they have bed bugs there customer service sucks. i will let everyone i know, never to stay at any days inn property and we will be seeking further action as well aganist this property. if you like getting bit by bed bugs this def. is the place to stay.

• Stayed April 2011
OrlandoBill6
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2010

What you would expect for the price. Room was clean, area quiet. Hotel staff were friendly. Will stay again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Nashville, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2010

We booked 5 of these rooms for a weekend with family and got a great deal. The hotel staff was very friendly and the breakfast was decent - what you'd expect for a bargain. The room was very clean and the air conditioner worked.. Things I look at immediately! My only complaint was that there was mildew in the bathtub in a place that was obvious that the housekeeper had just been too lazy to reach. As a housekeeper myself, this is annoying to see. Other than that, good value for the price.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2006

Great hotel to stay at. Staff is friendly, make us feel like home. My business meeting went well due to good night sleep. I will stay at this hotel again.

Stayed November 2006

Been to Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd

Address: 5990 Western Hills Drive, Norcross, GA 30071
Location: United States > Georgia > Norcross
Ranked #26 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Ne/Jimmy Carter Blvd Hotel Norcross
Days Inn Norcross
Norcross Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.