“A great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Orlando, Florida
“A great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

The Staff and Manergers made my two weeks stay a very pleasent one Best hotel by far that i have stayed in. Thank you to all staff and employees.....See you soon..I plan to take more trips to Atlanta real soon

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Batesville, Mississippi, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I spent the weekend in Norcross, Ga. for my birthday and stayed at Comfort Inn and Suite. The hotel service was great. I reserved my room over the phone and Manish was very nice to me. The day I arrived to check in I met Manish in person still just as friendly. The room was very nice and clean it felt like being in my own room. I am very particular about hotel room because I have been in some awful ones. I was very happy with everything there from my arrival till my departure. If I'm ever in Norcross again I know where me and my family will be. Great job Comfort Inn Norcross, GA.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Cary, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times now. I would prefer to stay in Dunwoody where I once lived over Norcross - but this hotel is not very far from Dunwoody and is a great value - especially for point redemptions. The room comes with breakfas and is typical of these kind of hotels (eggs, cereal, yogurt, fruit) but the staff is very nice.The front desk is managed during the day by the owner who is as nice as can be. Even though about a year passed since my last stay here he remembered me and treated me like an honored guest (as Marriott would say). I have lots of hotels to choose from in this vicinity but will continue to stay here based on my past experiences.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
IAD
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I tried to check in early to this Country Inns at Norcross, GA around noon. I know the check-in time is 3pm but I tried since the hotel was empty previous night (parking lot was empty with four cars) Front desk clerk told me there is no available room since they are still cleaning.
I asked again if it is true. He even said he is not sure to check me in afer 1pm or 2pm.
At this point, I complied and left the hotel. I asked if I can use bathroom and checked the every floor and talked with cleaning staffs. and I can't elaborate this discussion with cleaning ladies. However, I am certain that the occupancy is pretty low on the date and
there were many available rooms at the moment. I believe they are showing a resistance since I was on a point stay. I know Country Inns has great hotels however, some chain hotels are not. The reason I left the hotel not waiting a hour or two is based on my experience with some Country Inns not following a standard. I had a couple of stays turned into bad experience at Country Inns at High point, Greensboro and Country Inns at Washington Dulles airport. I felt the same thing as soon as I arrived and met the front desk clerk.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

This past weekend I was in town for a friend's birthday and I stayed at Manish's hotel. This was the second time I've stayed at the country inn and suites on Jimmy Carter. Manish was great and was very friendly. I had some minor issues from my last stay but Manish went above and beyond to resolve my problems. Angel the front desk host was also very friendly and sweet. I needed nail polish remover and she went out to her car to let me use her own personal bottle! The house keeping staff are friendly and always available to help if you need any thing from extra towels to coffee cups! I will always stay at this country inn and suites when I am in the area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Hampton, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

My wife and I found this hotel to be a very nice stay. The rooms are large, includes sitting area with couch and chair. Large Flat screen TV (HDTV?). Very comfortable bed. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Hotel and staff (front desk, house keeping and maintenance) are awesome! I've stayed here a few times, the price is right, the hotel has been renovated and the manager bends over backwards to ensure my stay is great every time. He even remembered my name, I appreciate that type of customer service.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Country Inn & Suites Norcross? Share your experiences!