“It was the best stay ever in Atlanta!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Price
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 37 hotels in Norcross
“It was the best stay ever in Atlanta!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Great facility in closed proximity of downtown yet away from all the noise!
Breakfast was awesome with change in main item everyday! Great service, specious room!
Will stay again!
Personalized service by all staff from check in by Angel to check out by Manish!

• Stayed February 2013

117 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Cape Breton Island, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Anytime I'm in Norcross on business I always try to stay here, at the Country Inn & Suites. The rooms are very spacious, I had a king suite with full kitchen, spacious bathroom. Complimentary breakfast in the mornings AND complimentary diner in the evening. All of my needs were met. Not a fan of the location however, would of preferred more dining options within walking distance in the evenings, but that's the only thing I dislike about staying here.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Panama City, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I read many reviews before booking this location and chose it based on the food items available for breakfast and the customer service reviews. I was happy with the customer service and that was about it. Manish is the hotel manager & he answered the phone when I called to book my room. He was upfront with me & said that the TV was not working in one of the rooms I was booking but I did not care so I booked it anyways. He was very nice & professional. When we arrived it was around 9pm and the hotel staff was expecting us & they had made very good notes on what to expect when we arrived. When we reached our rooms we were happy with the King suite and the pull out couch other than the fact that the pull out couch had a very thin mattress and only came with 1 pillow, 1 fitted sheet, 1 flat sheet, & 1 blanket. Luckliy our kids did not complain ^ they fell asleep instanlty. My husband & I on the other hand did not. There was not very much hot water. The private bedroom was nice but small. The noise level from the outside was so loud and constant we could not fall asleep. I called down to the front desk & requested that we be moved the next night & they said they would see what they could do. I finally got fully dressed & walked out to my car to get earphones to wear to bed to muffle the noise from outside. The hotel sits on a very very busy road & big mack trucks and cars pass by 24/7 & because the window was not fully sealled we heard all of it all night. The mattress was hard as a rock & the pillows were pitiful. I finally gave up on sleep and took a shower & again the hot water was very little. We went down to breakfast pumped up about the menu because from their website we were expecting nice meal but all that was available was runny oatmeal, runny eggs, red potatos, cereal, waffles, & some bread items. It was very disappointing. There was no meat at all. The waffle batter poured at such a slow rate it took me 30 minutes to make 4 waffles. I wanted to flavor my oatmeal with the brown sugar available but it was so hard I could not get it out of the container. There was very little butter and cream cheese. The sitting area for breakfast was small and not adequate for the amount of guests they were serving most tables only sat 2 people. In the future I will not be staying in this location. Make sure you read all the reviews - I am not sure where the reviews cae from that I read but some of them could not have been associated with the location because there is no indoor pool like one review said and the breakfast was the caliber of a Best Western or some other lower tier hotel.

Room Tip: make sure you ask to stay in a room that is not facing the road. this hotel sits right on a very bu...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

From the moment that we arrived, the staff made us feel so welcome. We arrived late in the evening, tired from a long cold and rainy trip, and the desk clerk went out of her way to make us some hot water for some tea to warm us up. The moment we entered our room, it smelled clean and fresh. The room was spacious and well furnished and the bed was very comfortable. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. We will look forward to staying at the Country Inn and Suites in Norcross on our next upcoming visit to Atlanta.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I would recommend Country Inn N Suites to ANYONE staying in the Norcross area. My stay was beyond Great. The staff was wonderful and most attentive to my needs. They definitely made sure the Rooms were cleaned by a certain time. I was able to take in the Suite room and it was Roomy. The bed made you not want to move. I truly enjoyed my stay and would definitely stay again once I'm in the area and in need of a Room.

Thanks

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I make a trip to Norcross once a month and stay here everytime. This is a great place to stay with very friendly and delightful customer service. Great breakfast,Great staff,and clean rooms! I don't think I will be switching anytime soon or at all.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Very friendly staff...always a pleasure to be greeted with a smile and for them to remember me as a past guest. I love the breakfast that is offered...always well presented and hot. This is definitely the location I stay when on that side of town.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
GANCROSS, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Norcross, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear Elaine,

Thanks for complimenting the staff. It is always good to see you. Your time to write this review is truly appreciated. Also, your business & considering to always stay with is much appreciated. Thank you!! Lastly, please trust that we are always here to take care of all that you may need during your stay. All we want is that you have a good stay at our Country Inn & Suites Norcross.

Manish

Been to Country Inn & Suites Norcross? Share your experiences!