“Nice Spacious, clean rooms” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Charleston, South Carolina
“Nice Spacious, clean rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We stayed in this hotel Christmas week of 2012 and it is really a great place to stay. The manager Manish was very pleasant and accommodated my family and I generously. The rooms were clean and spacious. They have LCD tv with free HBO, breakfast buffet that included waffles, eggs, sausage, bagels, donuts, oatmeal, coffee, boiled eggs etc. We got this hotel at a great deal by booking directing through the hotel and when we arrived it was exactly what we received. The pillows were very soft so if you need extra firmness you will have to stack the pillows. Our room was the king suite which had the mini fridge and microwave. We had a small hiccup with smelling smoke in the bathrooms but that only happened twice and after speaking to Manish about this, it didn't happen again. We will be staying here again, due to the great customer service, convenience of location and overall accessibility.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
GANCROSS, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Norcross, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear Monifa,

Thank you for your feedback & support. Your compliments & comments about the room cleanliness and amenities are much appreciated. Our housekeepers are the best. They work very hard to keep the rooms clean for all our guests. Yeah!! The brand new LCD tvs with several premium (15+ HBO/ESPN etc.) channels with too many HD channels do deliver it for all my guests who enjoy watching TV while they are on the road. I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast buffet and it can’t get better if family is along to enjoy it. Lastly, I too do believe that our rooms are very spacious and that it directly adds very good value during the stay. I am glad that you trusted me & chose to stay after I gave you all the details about hotel. See you next time.

Manish

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Charlottesville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I recently visited Atlanta and I stayed at the Country inn &suites at Norcross. I enjoyed staying at this hotel, the service is great and staff are very nice. I had a minor issue in my room, the manager personally took care of it, he was very professional and did great job to make my stay very pleasant. The price is very affordable compared to other hotels in the area and they offer hot breakfast. Rooms are very quiet, and clean. I highly recommend this hotel.

Dear Aline,

I hope you are enjoying the weather up north!! Thank for the compliments and choosing to stay with us during December and keep coming back whenever travel brings you in the area. We are all here to serve you the best we can. I am thankful for your patience during unintended inconvenience caused during your stay. I totally appreciate your understanding that there is always a possibility to fail &/or make mistake despite best attempt and intent to avoid it. Once identified, we strive to do our best to correct the issue/mistake as promptly as we can. Thank you for your authentication that we offer affordable rates & the recommendation.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

As a frequent traveler and repeat guest, this hotel serves as my "home away from home" while in the Atlanta market. Very well maintained facility with clean and pleasant environment for good value. Recently remodeled dinning/breakfast area with upgrades throughout. I strongly recommend.

Room Tip: Rooms facing south are are quieter
Dear L H,

I hope you are having a good 2013. I haven’t seen you during Jan but I trust that you are doing well. As always, your consideration to stay with us every time you are in the area is much appreciated. We are very glad and thankful to hear that extend you a “home away from home” stay.. As you know, we are here to take best care of you while you take care of your business. Best wishes for your ventures. Hope to see you soon..

Warner Robins, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I was recently in Atlanta on business and had the pleasure of staying at the Country Inn and Suites in Norcross. My stay was very pleasant. Mr. Manish and his staff were very nice and went out of their way to make sure my stay at there hotel was a very pleasurable experience. The room was very nice and clean and the hot breakfast bar was good as well. I felt very comfortable and safe. I look foward to staying at the Country Inn and Suites again the next time I am in Atlanta on business.

Dear Tequila,

Thank you for the compliments. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and your consideration to come back the following week is appreciated. I am thankful that you enjoyed the room & breakfast and importantly that you felt safe during your stay. We are here to best take care of our guests. I know that while on the road one wants to feel safe. During your future stays if there is anything I can assist you with, please be sure to reach out to me. It would be my pleasure to host you again.

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I travel to the Atlanta area on business four days, every week. I stay in the Norcross area at least once or twice each month. And every time, WITHOUT FAIL, I stay here. As there are many reasons why I return each time, "The Main Reason", is I truly feel welcomed each visit. As a weekly business traveler I am away from my home, and family all the time. And without fail, Mr. Manish and his staff make me feel that this is my home away from home. I have stayed here for a very long time, and the upgrades to the facilty have been tremendous, the breakfast is great, but the warmth I feel each stay, is PRICELESS............

Dear Travis,

Your support & always choosing to stay with us is truly appreciated. I can’t thank you enough for your consideration. Our intent is always to make our guests feel as much feel at home as we can. We feel extremely satisfied when our guests experience the care & warmth during their stay. We feel we have surved the purpose. We would love to continue hosting you every time you are in the area for business. You are a very kind person. We will always be there to take best care of you. Again, thanks for your support & the business.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

hello,
I would like to to say. Mr. Manish is the best manager hands down. He and his staff made sure our family had a very comfortable stay. I felt very comfortable and safe. We stayed about 5 days, I didn't want to go. The breakfast is pretty good and makes you feel like your home. I would like to add the location is very convenient and the rates are excellent !!
Would definitely send friends and family to Country inn.

• Stayed November 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the complimenting all of us at the hotel. Your kindness is appreciated. It was our pleasure to host you & your whole family. Your consideration to stay with us is much appreciated. I am very glad that you enjoyed out breakfast buffet. Most our guests who loves breakfast do enjoy items we cater and every time we hear about it, we feel satisfied. We do try to keep our rates as reasonable as we can!! Would love to host you &/or your family anytime. It was my pleasure to host you all.

East Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

My husband had to go to Atlanta on business & I was able to tag along this time. This is his hotel of choice & I can see why... The room was a mini suite with 2 large flat screen TV's; one in the little living room (which also had a sofa, chair, desk, mini fridge, microwave & coffee-maker) & one in the separate bedroom. Most importantly to me... the suite was VERY clean! The full, hot, continental breakfast was a wonderful bonus. All of the staff we came in contact with were friendly & courteous. This is a QUALITY-run hotel in every way! I will definitely be asking to tag along again next time! ;-)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Country Inn & Suites Norcross? Share your experiences!