“Great Location, Great Value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners

You added Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7049 Jimmy Carter Boulevard, Norcross, GA 30092 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #20 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Great Location, Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

If you are planning to stay in Peachtree Corners for a week or more and are looking for a clean, quiet, convenient place to stay at great value, I have been very pleased with this property. In fact, I have returned to this property several times and anticipate returning on future trips. I usually stay in the same room each visit so, when I come back, it feels like I'm coming home.

Room Tip: Unless you are traveling with a pet, I recommend building 3, facing the back of the property.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Mindy - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm thrilled to hear that you return to our property so often, staying in the same room, finding our hotel to be your "home away from home". We truly enjoy having you visit with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I was taken care of reguarding any issues I may have had which was only 1. There was no stress staying there wondering "what if ". The staff was knowledgeable & explained anything I needed to know to my satisfaction. The housekeepers are awesome & works with diligence & efficiency. The maintenance men are always busy whether on the grounds or checking the rooms. I was never put off for later. There were no excuses made for anything. I could have moved out along time ago due to my travelling job, but I chose to stay because of the attentive staff & continuous safety due to the highly visable police either on the premises or in the immediate area which allowed me to be comfortable coming back to my room at any given time at night from work. Awesome Team.....Lastly, I was always treated as a guest & with respect. This is my #1 hotel that I will always stay at when I need a room.

• Stayed February 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our property. I am proud of our team for providing outstanding service. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Very clean room, excellent location, close to restaurants and markets, excellent service , very pleasant and courteous people at the front disk , especially reshard and chade , I will definitely come back again , and i will definitely refer my family and friends to stay there.

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the staff and all of the amenities we offer at our hotel.

Norcross, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

March 2013, my husband and I stayed at this property for about 45 days while our new home was under construction. We were exceptionally pleased with our hotel accommodations, the awesome staff and great location. Great value for the price!!! Would highly recommend for your short-term needs!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Mr. & Mrs. Bernard - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that we were able to provide you with a clean and comfortable place to stay while your new home was under construction. It was a pleasure providing for you both!

Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

My wife an I stayed there this past weekend just before the 31st of march an the morning after our 1st night we were rudly awaked by knocking on door from housekeeping told her no thankyou an she decides to open door if it werent for latch on door she would have let herself right in this was the 1st sign of trouble the 2nd came later that night when my wife and I returned to room after showering and relaxing we lay down an call it a night when around 3am I Am Awaked by Someone Trying To Enter My Room an I Dont Mean a simple DoorRattling I am Talking Full Out Key Card Inserted an Door Opened Again if I had Not put Latch on door Intruder Wld have jst Come Right In Called Front Desk Spoke with Omar and asked who and why wld anyone Have a Key To My Room He Said he Has No Idea Omar said he wld review Security Tape I asked if I cld view also he told me No!!! My Wife Has Contacted Corporate An The Hotel Manager Gave us a coupon for al Free night But Who Wld Want To Stay There After An Experience Like This Jst Thank God I Was There An My Wife Wasnt Alone An That I Latched Door Before Bed If Not I May Not Even BeHere to write this horrific and terrible reviewsincerely highly upset Mr Brown!!

• Stayed March 2013
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed that your stay was less than satisfactory. Please accept my apology. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working diligently with my staff to emphasis the importance of safety. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at pte@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I am originally from Greenwood, Ms. I've been back in the state of Georgia for about 4 months at the most now. I chose Homestead Studio Suites at 7049 Jimmy Carter Blvd. Norcross, Ga 30092 because someone actually recommended me to stay here, so I purchased my room on 03/08/13 and I'm still here in my same room. "Honestly, I can say enough great things about my stay here at Homestead Studio Suites." There service is above, beyond, and beyond that.. I have no complaints none whatsoever.. All the employee's, staffs, managers have strong work ethic. They are kind, passionate, and reasonable.. And yes, I recommend anybody to stay here at this hotel even if it is for one night. You're going to stay some more nights.. I paid a weekly rate and I'm still here..

Room Tip: Me personally, all there rooms here are awesome, immaculate, and its a very quiet area to be in and...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm thrilled that you had an experience that was above, beyond, and beyond that. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Recently moved back to Atlanta and chose this location for the great value/quality it offers during this trying economy and transition phase in my life. I am in a remodeled hotel room and it's perfect (colors, art work, etc. are fresh & warm) AND the Guest Services Staff (front office & maintenance) are professional, yet down to earth, QUALITY people, who consistently provide top-rated service to their guest: Kudos to Reshard, Mike, Mark, Lawanda, Courtney, Wanda & Calvin (Mgr).

I recommend this hotel for all types of travelers/customers (corporate/business, leisure/vacation and those in transition), however, long-term stays with children I do not recommend (not due to any fault of the hotel or staff).

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that enjoyed your stay and that our team of staff was able to provide you with excellent service. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners? Share your experiences!