Save Saved
You added Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7049 Jimmy Carter Boulevard, Norcross, GA 30092 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #18 of 38 hotels in Norcross
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Homestead”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

The property is very clean and the staff is very knowledgeable. Great value for the money that you pay. The service is great. Dont come here for the internet. I never works!!! The property needs a facelift and rooms need to be updated..

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. We will investigate the internet issues that you experienced during your stay.

54 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Great price, includes utilities, bi-weekly cleaning, cable, and wi-fi. Wonderful front desk crew (Benny and Lawanda are great) and maintenance. I've had a few tiny maintenance issues and maintenance came quickly and fixed it right away. Pretty well maintained property - they are always working on keeping it clean. Older rooms could use remodeling but still a great value.. Within five minutes of the hotel is a ton of restaurants,Publix grocery, and the Forum outdoor shopping center just to name a few businesses. Fantastic location, less than 5 minutes from I-85 and I-285.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, October 25, 2012

1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a night to get a night away from the kids. When we arrived we had to have our cards reactivated twice and they still had to provide us a different room. When we got to our room we found it poorly stocked with no extras not even the complementary shampoo. Our stay wasn't terrible until we were woken up by roof work at 8am that kept on for another hour at least. When we checked out and asked to speak to the manager he was very blasé about our problem and shoved it off on corporate instead of trying to fix the problem himself. Needless to say we will not be choosing to stay there again next time we have a night away.

• Stayed October 2012
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Homestead Atlanta - Peachtree Corners. We are committed to providing every guest with outstanding accommodations, so I was pleased to read your remarks about your room. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. For that I am truly sorry.

I am eager to respond to your issue. Please know that we strive to provide our guests with a relaxing home away from home experience. We do have systems in place to ensure that outside noise doesn't interfere with a guest's stay. Additionally, our hotels are constructed in such a way as to mitigate the noise from outside disturbances. In the event that you are disturbed by an outside event while in your room, a call to the front desk usually ensures a rapid resolution. In your case, we recognize that we failed to operate according to our standard practices, which caused the disturbance to last longer that it should have.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. I was given a complimentary upgrade and the manager, Benny, was very resourceful. The double room was very spacious. Although the internet signal wasn't the strongest in my building, it did the job. Be sure to bring your own toiletries since this is like living in a real studio apartment.

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Atlanta - Peachtree Corners. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Ocala, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stayed at this hotel in august 2012 for 27 days. I was suppose to be relocating to georgia and after staying here I relocated again to Florida. The rooms are nasty and I have pictures to proove it. When I got there after midnight my King smoking room was not available because it was dirty and had not been cleaned by housekeeping wich i was told were out sick (all of them??) yes all of them, OK so gave me room 109 a queen smoking crackhead room wich left one of us sleeping on the floor and was not accomadated for that not even offered an extra fold out bed and the person who slept on floor has 4 buldging disks ok so 2 days later after staying in this room that smelled of pee with my 6 yr old daughter also leaked when you take a shower onto the bedroom area carpet phone did not work was dead.. they move me now to a king non-smoking wich was not what I researved but could not do anything about it after blaze the supposed manager said they leave the king smoking for the people who actually live there (prostitues, pimps,drug dealers, crack heads ect ect...) ok so now im angry but really had no choice this or nothing really... 2 days later Blaze aksed me in the office to speak and offered to move me to another hotel and i denied because i was not going to pay extra to stay in a hotel with no kitchen so infront of the other supposed manager Benny he offered me 3 extra days with no charge if need be that didnt go thru because when i asked for 1 of the 3 days because i was leaving to florida they told me they do not remember the convo and had to pay the 56 dollars to stay the night ok so in the rooms u will find Dead roach found in utencile draw (picture to prove), Black Mold above the showers, police ativity all day every day, drug dealers in this hotel and the sister hotel next door studio plus, pimps and prostitutes, crack heads on public assistance, drunks, the lights outside do not go on when it gets pitch black but an hour after that they are on so in that hour with no lights stay the heck inside so you dont get mugged, shot, rapped ect... told by staff memeber that they tryed to shut this place down and i cant imagine why they didnt. could not get wifi from homestead so instead they had to give me the code for there sister company studio plus. was told they had 38 rooms dirty and no housekeeping cuz they were aall sick. gave us new matteresses and was not given sheets for a whole 6 days smh... the shower shakes and the pipes make terrible noise its scary lol always shutting off the water supply to fix leaking issuses, the lights go out every so offten in your room, the cable they have always goes offline, the rooms had dishes cups and silverware for only 2 people and this a room that hold up to 6 people was told they did not have extra stuff what is in the room is all they have. Never had towels or soap or toilet paper or trash bags because staff apparently would take it home was forced to spend extra money on all this stuff. Not safe for children and do not come alone bring people with you on this trip. It made me leave GA all together and go to Florida where I am much happier at the Howard Johnson wow what a diffrence. I love the HOJO never again will go to GA or book with Extended Stay Hotels... if there was a negative ten (-10) score rating possible that is what I would give this hotel. OOO and they will throw out your mail they threw out 3 checks that we were expecting and becareful of MS13 (the mexican gang) so beware i warned you....

Room Tip: None of the rooms are safe. Do not stay here especially with children. not a good area at all, no po...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Homestead Atlanta - Peachtree Corners. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

Norcross, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I stayed here for 7 nights. The rooms were pretty clean but nothing to brag about. Its a lot of families with small children which is not that bad. If you get a room on the back side of the buildings it should be peaceful. On the main drive on the property is a lot of traffic. A lot of the tenants living there have been there for a while. A lot of hanging out and bar-be-ques. The staff treats everyone the same as if they are running a prison yard. The internet wi-fi is working sometimes and sometimes out for days. The hot water was also off for about 3 days. Mostly beware of the staff, they are not that friendly.

Room Tip: Choose a room close to the office if you need wi-fi. But the rooms on the backside of the buildings...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. We are committed to providing every guest with outstanding accommodations, so I was pleased to read your remarks about your room. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. For that I am truly sorry.

I have spoken with my staff and reviewed the importance of being professional and polite with each and every guest, no matter how busy we may be. It is my sincere hope that apart from this unfortunate occurrence, the rest of your stay with us was satisfying.

I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel with any additional feedback. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels(sm)' other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I stayed here several nights the first 2 weeks of Aug 2012. I stayed in two different rooms between each visit. Both rooms were very clean and fresh. The staff when checking in was VERY polite and helpful in directing me to local food, shopping, or anything else I needed. I travel A LOT and am always on the hunt for a reasonably priced room that offers some of the convenience of home. This place met that need and requirement. I had NO issue with bugs ANYWHERE, bedding and towels were always clean and fresh. I did find that the rates were cheaper online then their daily rate when calling. I looked online for an online coupon as well and used that also. In the end my 1 bdrm queen was $30 a night! Motel 6 down the road was $38 clean but none of the convenience of home, etc. On this stay I was w/out my family, however, I would have NO PROBLEM staying here with my kids (girls, 6 and 9 yrs)....with them I less tolerable of dirty, dated, worn hotels and would have no issue w/ having them stay here. I am returning to Atlanta in 2 weeks and have already booked my stay here again! No hotel or staff is perfect...nor can you possibly please everyone! But I appreciate they were friendly and MORE than exceeded my expectations for a "budget" hotel.

Room Tip: Look online for coupon codes. I received $10 off a night making my total just under $30 a night. Ca...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners? Share your experiences!