“Dontdo it” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Newnan
“Dontdo it”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

So its Valentine's day I'm sick with the flu so my sweet order some Chinese. Lets start with the egg roll I think I bought better ones from sams club. They forgot both of our rice. A order of crabragoon is 4 pieces for 6 dollars you get a bag of 10 at great China for 4 something and there soft not crack my new crown hard like these were. The sesame chicken was ok I don't know about hid but I'm still waiting on my rice so F this place and soo expensive.

• 3 of 5 stars Food

Orange Park, Florida
“Excellent Family Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

This is one of the old fashion, dine-in, chinese restaurants that are hard to find. I took the recommendation of the hotel staff and tried it. I definitely will go here again and wish I lived closer so I could share the authentic cuisine and environment with my family.

Visited December 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“This place was pretty good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

This place is worthy of going to a second time. I got takeout and had to wait a few minutes, so I sat at the bar and had a beer. They have a nice selection of bottled beer.
Got the chicken on a stick appetizer and a steamed dumpling appetizer. The chicken was not the usual thigh meat, it was breast strips. This is probably why it cost a bit more than what I was used to. They should really use a larger plastic dipping cup for the sauce that they gave me for the dumplings. The house lo mien was really good. I was a bit disappointed that they don't offer dinner combinations. They do offer lunch combo's.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Newnan, Georgia
“The best Chinese I have found yet, and I'm VERY picky!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Chin Chin is by far the best Chinese restaurant I have found. The food has always been fresh and delicious and the service is second to none. Whenever we ask our 7 year old where she wants to go eat she say's Chin Chin!! LOL!!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Med. Priced. Home town yum. Friendly service. Good grub. Kids welcome. CLOSE TO INTERSTATE.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

Fine. Easy to find at end of stip mall on right side of road. Safe area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere