“Still Impressed” 5 of 5 stars

770-683-6328
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Cellar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 178 Restaurants in Newnan
Cross street: Perry St
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Still Impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Great service. Excellent food. The conch appetizer is a little pricey for the amount that was served, but still very tasty. Entrees come with a salad and a side item. We enjoyed the salmon with crabmeat/artichoke topping, and a reserve angus filet. Both were cooked perfectly, and very enjoyable. Sides included grilled vegetables and creamed spinach....both were sufficiently sized and tasty. Extensive beer and wine list.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Newnan, Georgia
“A little disappointed...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Having not been here before but hearing much about it, we decided when my brother came to town for a visit, this was the right time to go. We were seated right away and the Hostess was friendly. It took a few minutes for our waiter to come but when he did he was friendly. We started with the fried green tomatoes which on paper sounded wonderful but the reality was bland and flavorless. My brother and I had the 35 day wet aged and the Angus Filets while my son and husband tried the cellar burgers. The Cellar salad was very good but the ceasar and wedge salad were just ok. My filet was cooked perfectly while my brother's was very overcooked which was visible. The mashed potatoes were another disappointment while the mixed fresh vegetables were excellent. All in all for the money I don't see another trip in our immediate future to the establishment.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Newnan, Georgia
“Best food on the square”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place had a great atmosphere and live jazz. Food is some of the best you can find in Newnan. Ask for Candler!

Visited February 2013
Sharpsburg, GA
“Good steak - good atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This restraunt is a special treat for Newnan, GA! Normally my husband and I drive to Atlanta to get a good steak or just good food and service in general. So glad to have The Cellar now. We had the friend green tomatoes as an appetizer and the peach salsa was so different and good with those. I had The Cellar 6 oz fillet. It was cooked perfectly (medium) and was very tender. My husband had the Angus Ribeye and he love it as well. I can't wait to come back for their Taco Tuesday!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food and ambiance for a price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Great food here. There were 4 people in our group and 2 of us had the 16 oz aged ribeye, one had kebab and one had the lamb burger. Everyone was very satisfied with their selections. The $36 price of the ribeye was a bit high in my estimation and I thought the lamb burger might have been the best. Total price for myself and wife was $111.00 for one appetizer, three drinks, 2 entrees and one dessert. The ambiance was great, the service was excellent and friendly, the live music was a nice touch and the beer and wine menu was extensive. I will be back as this is the best upscale restaurant in the Newnan area.

• Visited June 2013