“Way exceeded my expectations. Can't go wrong with this small chain :)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Newnan

You added Quality Inn Newnan to your Saves list
Quality Inn Newnan
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   40 Lakeside Way, Newnan, GA 30265 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Newnan
Richmond, Virginia
“Way exceeded my expectations. Can't go wrong with this small chain :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

Nice, clean rooms with flat screens... Free apples and coffee around the clock as well as USA today. Front end clerk wa super fast and friendly and checked me in ASAP.

• Stayed July 2012
newnanga, Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this review, July 25, 2012
So glad you enjoyed our newly remodeled rooms! Also pleased you were able to take advantage of our healthy choice amenities snacks and coffee to keep u going! We are always striving to make your stay with us as easy has possible. Thank u for choosing Jameson Inn for your stay! We look forward to your next visit!

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Fort WOrth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

I travel to Newnan about every six weeks to visit my children and grandchildren. I always stay at the Jameson Inn in Newnan! My children live in the apt complex a few blocks away and I have found this to be the perfect home away from home! My grandchildren just love getting up in the morning and making waffles before school! They save my room for me when they know I am coming and the staff is the sweetest and they do everything to accomodate me. The housekeeping staff do a great job and my room and the common areas are always spotless! It is not fancy ...but...neither is the affordable price! We utilized the pool area this summer and our family has been able to stay close and have fun in Georgia since their move there last fall. My grandaughters are a handful and I am always so thankful for their patience and care of my family! Thank you to all the staff who make our stay easy and fun!
Debbie Hunn from Fort Worth Texas

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
newnanga, Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Mrs. Hunn

Thank you for letting us know at the Jameson Inn that we are making your visit here in Newnan, ga with your family comfortable and fun! We always look forward to seeing you and your family again soon !
See you soon
Newnan, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Our visit was June 9-17, 2012. This is an excellent place to stay during your layover through Newnan or while visiting family/friends! The hotel staff works very dilligently preparing continental breakfast each morning (Gurva, one of the hotel personnel, was especially hard working to ensure everything was running smoothly). The replenishment of towels, bath soap, etc. was quick and the eagerness of the staff to ensure a welcome stay for all was obvious! I like the fact the this hotel had a computer for use in the main lobby as I wanted to show my Dad some things on the internet. The weight room is great to work out in and the pool is also very clean. The proximity of this hotel is also a plus. You have very nice restaurants and Ashley Park nearby. It should also be said that in particular, Virginia, part of the hotel staff as well as Wendy and Cari at the front desk were very helpful and friendly. Thanks for making our vacation a great one ladies!

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor are great-no real loud noise and facing the pool on the east side are nice...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

We are so glad you were able to visit our hotel and enjoy the surrounding business! We strive to always make certain the needs of are guest are handled quickly and efficiently. I will defiantly let our wonderful team members know about you experience. We look forward to your next visit to Jameson Inn in Newnan, Ga !
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

nice hotel,clean room,clean common area,very friendly staff,GREAT LOCATION,safe area
lots of resturants,bed hard as a brick i think they were made of granite-just kidding
would recommend this hotel highly

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
glad your overall visit with us was well. We strive to always try to make your stay has comfortable has we can. hope you can visit again soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

I stayed at the Jameson Inn in Newnan for a month. It was a very good experience. The staff was extremely pleasant and housekeeping (especially Virginia, Christie was nice too) was wonderful. The hotel is clean, the bed was comfortable and everyone went above and beyond to make us comfortable.Wendy went out of her way to offer suggestions and accomodations. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. THANKSJameson for a home away from home experience.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor with double beds and it was comfortable.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
newnanga, General Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this review, April 3, 2012
Ms. LaToya,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I will be sure to pass on the compliments to our staff. It is always a pleasure to hear that our efforts to be the best hotel in Newnan are paying off. I look forward to the next time you come back to your home away from home.

Newnan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

I really enjoyed my week and a half stay At Jameson Inn. Just waking up, and going downstairs everymorning and being greeted by great People with great attitudes made my day. I didnt have to worry about anything! The property is always clean! Every Morning when you step out you see the sweet HouseKeepers working their rears off! I got to know most of the staff on a personal level due to the great customer service! I loved it And I will BE back!!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
newnanga, General Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this review, February 18, 2012
Dear Nathan B.
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. I will pass your compliments on to our staff. We here at the Jameson Inn of Newnan, GA strive to provide our guests excellent service that is far superior to any of our competition. It is always great to hear that those efforts are noticed. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

Extremely friendly staff; hotel was clean. Great experience.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
newnanga, General Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this review, January 4, 2012
Jason M.
Thank you so much for your kind words. I will be glad to pass on your compliments to our staff. We here at the Jameson Inn strive to provide service that far surpasses any of our competition. We look forward to having you again.

Robbie Patterson

Been to Quality Inn Newnan? Share your experiences!