“nice location but brick hard beds” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Newnan

You added Quality Inn Newnan to your Saves list
Quality Inn Newnan
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   40 Lakeside Way, Newnan, GA 30265 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Newnan
Knoxville, Tennessee
“nice location but brick hard beds”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

nice hotel,clean room,clean common area,very friendly staff,GREAT LOCATION,safe area
lots of resturants,bed hard as a brick i think they were made of granite-just kidding
would recommend this hotel highly

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
newnanga, Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
glad your overall visit with us was well. We strive to always try to make your stay has comfortable has we can. hope you can visit again soon!
Wendy Bishop
Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

I stayed at the Jameson Inn in Newnan for a month. It was a very good experience. The staff was extremely pleasant and housekeeping (especially Virginia, Christie was nice too) was wonderful. The hotel is clean, the bed was comfortable and everyone went above and beyond to make us comfortable.Wendy went out of her way to offer suggestions and accomodations. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. THANKSJameson for a home away from home experience.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor with double beds and it was comfortable.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
newnanga, General Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this review, April 3, 2012
Ms. LaToya,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I will be sure to pass on the compliments to our staff. It is always a pleasure to hear that our efforts to be the best hotel in Newnan are paying off. I look forward to the next time you come back to your home away from home.

Newnan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

I really enjoyed my week and a half stay At Jameson Inn. Just waking up, and going downstairs everymorning and being greeted by great People with great attitudes made my day. I didnt have to worry about anything! The property is always clean! Every Morning when you step out you see the sweet HouseKeepers working their rears off! I got to know most of the staff on a personal level due to the great customer service! I loved it And I will BE back!!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
newnanga, General Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this review, February 18, 2012
Dear Nathan B.
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. I will pass your compliments on to our staff. We here at the Jameson Inn of Newnan, GA strive to provide our guests excellent service that is far superior to any of our competition. It is always great to hear that those efforts are noticed. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

Extremely friendly staff; hotel was clean. Great experience.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
newnanga, General Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this review, January 4, 2012
Jason M.
Thank you so much for your kind words. I will be glad to pass on your compliments to our staff. We here at the Jameson Inn strive to provide service that far surpasses any of our competition. We look forward to having you again.

Brooklyn, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

For a person that has trouble sleeping when I'm away from home. I found that the Jameson Inn of Newnan , Ga. was a home away from home. Very Comfortable bed, plush pillows, Clean Rooms, Prompt and Polite Service from all of the Staff. Made my 4 night stay a home away from home . I would diffently stay there again and refer all of my family and friends to spend a little bit of money so they can have the best experiance and a good night sleep when out traveling away from home. Would like to Thank all of the Staff that made this a vacation and my holiday experiance one to remember.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Nick N.
Thank you so much for your awesome review. It pleases me so much to have all of our hard work recognized. We strive to provide the best service of any hotel in the Newnan area. I will be happy to pass your compliments on to our staff. We look forward to having you again.

Milton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

We stop at this Jameson Inn several times a year when we travel back and forth to NC and we certainly can recommend it. We always look for a Jameson in cities wherever we travel, because they are consistently clean, well maintained, and the staff is always courteous and efficient. Add the breakfast, and Jameson's are hard to beat!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Dear Mumsy7711,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here with us at the Jameson Inn of Newnan. We strive to provide far superior service than you will find at any of our competitors. It is always awesome to hear when those efforts are noticed. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Monterrey, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

I visit this city often and it is always great service, a good night sleep and quiet surroundings

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
newnanga, General Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this review, November 9, 2011
Dear rrmz,
Thank you so much for your kind remarks. It will be my pleasure to pass them on to our staff. We pride ourselves in the level of service we offer our guests, and it is always great to hear that those efforts are noticed. We look forward to your return visit.

Robbie Patterson

Been to Quality Inn Newnan? Share your experiences!