“A Peach of a Winery” 4 of 5 stars

Riverside, CA
26 attraction reviews
“A Peach of a Winery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

While traveling back from a Braves game, we stopped at the Horse Creek Winery located right off of Interstate 75. Once you exit the interstate you make two quick rights and you're at the location. The tasting room is a large open area with a reasonable size tasting counter. I tried the five samples for $5 which included the glass. Because I live in California, I chose five samples from their own vineyard rather than the California wines they offered. All five were very palatable and sweet and before leaving we purchased four bottles. While talking with the young staff, we found that they knew about their wines but very little about wines overall. The girls were very friendly and fun to chat with.

Visited July 2014

“Terrible Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in to grab dinner and we were greeted by a very nice man who instructed us where to go. Then we waited... No one acknowledged us until someone asked if we had been help. We said no and they continued their conversation. We were never given menus and no one seemed to care when we walked out.

Visited May 2014
Suwanee, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
“Great Winery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I stopped by yesterday on my way home to Atlanta and had their tasting - 5 wines $5 and you keep the glass. I tried two of their vinifera wines (grapes bought elsewhere) and three of their locally grown muscadine wines. All were excellent. My faith in muscadine wine has been restored after a bad experience with another winery here in NE Georgia. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The winery is located at exit 42 off of I-75 in south Georgia. It's right next to the interstate so there is no having to drive around looking for it.

Visited February 2014
Orlando, Florida
42 attraction reviews
“A lot of quality choices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

While on a trip I was told by some people that I met that I needed to make sure I tried Horse Creek Winery. I looked up the winery, their wines and some reviews and knew I needed to make a stop. To my amazement, I found they have more than one location. They have a place I could do my tasting right off of the I-75 in Sparks, GA. Getting on and off of the expressway was very easy and parking was great. When I walked up to the front door I found a very clean entrance and was quickly greeted when I walked in. Some of the staff were talking among themselves and ended their conversation to make sure I was being taken care of. You don’t find that kind of good customer service very often anymore. After checking out the beautiful building I made my way back to do a tasting. The room was very bright and comfortable, the staff member was very informative and I enjoyed almost everything that I tasted. My favorite is the Ponderosa Gold, and the Gone to the Beach selections are very good as frozen drinks. Horse Creek Winery had a great selection that appeals to the wide range of wine lovers – sweet, semisweet all the way to the dryer wines. I enjoyed the very informative staff that know how to make the tasting fun. Make extra room in the car because you are going to want to take a case home with you.

Visited August 2013
Shipman
16 attraction reviews
“Nice Wine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I enjoy stopping at different wineries!! This winery had a nice selection and jellies from wine, as well. I did some gift shopping there!!! I enjoyed the wine tasting. They have several good wines.

Visited November 2013

Been to Horse Creek Winery? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Horse Creek Winery, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.