We had a wonderful time at Killeen House. The Inn Keepers and staff went above and beyond to ensure we had everything we needed and even helped us change our plans so we could stay an extra day. If you have any interest in golf your stay will be even more fun. Quiet but conveniently located. The restaurant was special and the food was great. We experienced great hospitality during our entire trip to Ireland but Killeen House was exceptional. We will absolutely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Killeen House Hotel is truly a special and charming place. Owned and personally managed by Michael and Geraldine Rosney since 1992, it enjoys an unrivalled reputation for the warm and uniquely Irish welcome it extends to all guests. Its location, just a 10 minute drive from Killarney, makes it the ideal base for visitors wishing to explore the many magnificent attractions of the entire region, including the famed Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsulas. Free car parking and WiFi throughout the hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Killeen House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killeen House Hotel Killarney
- Killeen Hotel Killarney
- Killeen House Aghadoe, Ireland - Killarney