Having previously stayed in Killeen House it came as no surprise to find the warmth of welcome remained as ever. We were greeted by Stephen and shown to our room, recently refurbished and upgraded with a new bathroom and walk in shower and a VERY comfortable bed.
It is always a pleasure to meet Michael and Geraldine and their staff as they care for their guests in their professional and friendly way, in what can only be described as a unique - 'charming' little hotel! The atmosphere, the service and superb quality of food and drink in such a beautiful setting is hard if not impossible to beat.
If you have the opportunity to stay in Killeen House and dine in Rozzers Restaurant don't miss it. Our two night stay was so relaxing it seemed like a week away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Killeen House Hotel is truly a special and charming place. Owned and personally managed by Michael and Geraldine Rosney since 1992, it enjoys an unrivalled reputation for the warm and uniquely Irish welcome it extends to all guests. Its location, just a 10 minute drive from Killarney, makes it the ideal base for visitors wishing to explore the many magnificent attractions of the entire region, including the famed Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsulas. Free car parking and WiFi throughout the hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Killeen House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killeen House Hotel Killarney
- Killeen Hotel Killarney
- Killeen House Aghadoe, Ireland - Killarney