We booked Killeen House on the recommendation of a good friend who had stayed there on a golfing holiday. We could not have found anywhere better to stay with wonderful friendly staff, the comfort of a smaller hotel and excellent rooms with endless piping hot water much needed after a day's walking. We stayed 6 nights and did not eat out any night as the food in the hotel was superb with the best rack of lamb ever tasted! Booking for the restaurant is essential in high season as people travel to the hotel just to eat there. Relaxed, unstuffy and comfortable and we will certainly pass the recommendation on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Killeen House Hotel is truly a special and charming place. Owned and personally managed by Michael and Geraldine Rosney since 1992, it enjoys an unrivalled reputation for the warm and uniquely Irish welcome it extends to all guests. Its location, just a 10 minute drive from Killarney, makes it the ideal base for visitors wishing to explore the many magnificent attractions of the entire region, including the famed Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsulas. Free car parking and WiFi throughout the hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Killeen House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killeen House Hotel Killarney
- Killeen Hotel Killarney
- Killeen House Aghadoe, Ireland - Killarney