My wife and I had the chance to stay at the Killeen House and had an excellent experience. Michael and Geraldine were great hosts and the staff was very attentive and extremely friendly and helpful. Michael was able to offer up suggestions on what to do (this came in handy as my wife and I had little in the way of a plan when we arrived), where to go and the easiest way to get there. The hotel is very charming and is a little more part of the country side (although almost all of Ireland appears to be in the country side if you ask me) than staying in Killarney proper.
The restaurant had excellent food and wonderful deserts. It is a very quiet place to stay.
Overall it was a wonderful place to stay and it made out trip to Ireland a more enjoyable experience. Than you Michael and Geraldine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Killeen House Hotel is truly a special and charming place. Owned and personally managed by Michael and Geraldine Rosney since 1992, it enjoys an unrivalled reputation for the warm and uniquely Irish welcome it extends to all guests. Its location, just a 10 minute drive from Killarney, makes it the ideal base for visitors wishing to explore the many magnificent attractions of the entire region, including the famed Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsulas. Free car parking and WiFi throughout the hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Killeen House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killeen House Hotel Killarney
- Killeen Hotel Killarney
- Killeen House Aghadoe, Ireland - Killarney