My better half just treated me to an amazing weekend at what is quiet simply the best hotel in Ireland ! As we were celebrating my 40th birthday there was talk of London , Paris , NYC etc. but for me The Killeen House Hotel was the only place i wanted to go. Geraldine & Michael have the art of real personal service off to a tee ! As always Gavin made our visits to the bar full of entertaining craic ! As for the meal in the restaurant , all i can say is that you love food , you have not lived until you have had the pleasure of dining in this amazing hotel.Every time i check out of this hotel and leave , i'm wondering to myself , how long will it be before we have an excuse to return ? I think i feel a little golf break coming .......... :-)
Thank you everyone at Killeen for making our weekend a celebration we will never forget !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Killeen House Hotel is truly a special and charming place. Owned and personally managed by Michael and Geraldine Rosney since 1992, it enjoys an unrivalled reputation for the warm and uniquely Irish welcome it extends to all guests. Its location, just a 10 minute drive from Killarney, makes it the ideal base for visitors wishing to explore the many magnificent attractions of the entire region, including the famed Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsulas. Free car parking and WiFi throughout the hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Killeen House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killeen House Hotel Killarney
- Killeen Hotel Killarney
- Killeen House Aghadoe, Ireland - Killarney