Our golf club pro told me before our trip that Killeen House would be the highlight of our trip to Ireland. He was absolutely correct! Michael and Geraldine treated us like long-lost relatives (the kind you are happy to see!) and we felt like we were staying in their well-appointed home, not a hotel. The accommodations, food choice and quality, and staff service all exceeded our expectations. Frankly, we regretted planning only a two night stay. If you are traveling to southwest Ireland, a stay at Killeen House is a must-do. Oh, by the way, did I mention that the water pressure in the shower was great?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Killeen House Hotel is truly a special and charming place. Owned and personally managed by Michael and Geraldine Rosney since 1992, it enjoys an unrivalled reputation for the warm and uniquely Irish welcome it extends to all guests. Its location, just a 10 minute drive from Killarney, makes it the ideal base for visitors wishing to explore the many magnificent attractions of the entire region, including the famed Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsulas. Free car parking and WiFi throughout the hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Killeen House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killeen House Hotel Killarney
- Killeen Hotel Killarney
- Killeen House Aghadoe, Ireland - Killarney