We had the pleasure of spending 4 nights at the Killeen House near Killarney in September of 2012. I was on a golf trip (arrangements facilitated by owner Michael) and it really couldn't have been better. The rooms & bathrooms are generous and especially well-equipped for European standards and the beds and bedding was great. Owner Geraldine (Michael's wife) runs an efficient and very pleasant staff and the food is exceptional- definitely plan at least one evening meal there. The pub is small, maybe too small, but friendly and definitely a good place to have a night cap and good conversation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Killeen House Hotel is truly a special and charming place. Owned and personally managed by Michael and Geraldine Rosney since 1992, it enjoys an unrivalled reputation for the warm and uniquely Irish welcome it extends to all guests. Its location, just a 10 minute drive from Killarney, makes it the ideal base for visitors wishing to explore the many magnificent attractions of the entire region, including the famed Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsulas. Free car parking and WiFi throughout the hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Killeen House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killeen House Hotel Killarney
- Killeen Hotel Killarney
- Killeen House Aghadoe, Ireland - Killarney