My wife and I just got back from celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary in Ireland. Most of our trip was spent at the Killeen House in Killarney, Ireland and all I can say is that I truly doubt there could be any better place to stay! The owners, Geraldine and Michael, as well as the rest of their excellent staff gave us unbelievable attention and made us feel like family. The accommodations were excellent and the food in their restaurant outstanding. If you are going to Ireland, the Killeen House is the place to go and when you do, make sure that you ask Geraldine and Michael for travel advice - you most certainly will not go wrong!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Killeen House Hotel is truly a special and charming place. Owned and personally managed by Michael and Geraldine Rosney since 1992, it enjoys an unrivalled reputation for the warm and uniquely Irish welcome it extends to all guests. Its location, just a 10 minute drive from Killarney, makes it the ideal base for visitors wishing to explore the many magnificent attractions of the entire region, including the famed Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsulas. Free car parking and WiFi throughout the hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Killeen House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killeen House Hotel Killarney
- Killeen Hotel Killarney
- Killeen House Aghadoe, Ireland - Killarney