I recently stayed at the Aghadoe Heights hotel. It was the most lovely hotel I have ever stayed it. It gave you five star luxury in a relaxed environment where you felt at home. Some five star hotels make you feel like you have to be on your best behaviour to "keep up with the Jones'" but this was not the case here. The staff were genuinely very friendly and sincere. From the spa to the reception desk, porters and bar attendants, the staff went out of their way to deliver the highest standards and make you feel welcome.
Breakfast was divine. The view of the Killarney lakes was incredible. The room was very spacious and had extra special touches, such as a heated mirror to prevent the mirror from getting steamed up in the shower.
I would recommend this hotel to one and all and would not hesitate to return again.
- Also Known As:
- Aghadoe Heights Hotel Killarney
- Aghadoe Heights Hotel And Spa
- Aghadoe Heights
- Aghadoe Heights Hotel
- Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa Ireland - Killarney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just outside Killarney town with breathtaking views of the lakes and mountains. This five star hotel is renowned for outstanding service, luxurious accommodation, award winning cuisine and Ireland's only Aveda Resort Spa. Interconnecting and Family Rooms available. Guests can avail of complimentary Parking, Wifi, Daily Papers, Breakfast, Indoor Heated Pool, Gym, Media Room, DVD Library, Tennis Courts and Shuttle Service to Killarney Town Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.