“Makes you feel like you have left Moultrie!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Moultrie
Cuisines: American, Vegetarian, Contemporary, Bar, Pub, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Makes you feel like you have left Moultrie!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

My family and I have been to The Square several times since its opening. On every occasion we have been very happy with the restaurant. Not only is the food wonderful ( the Mediterranean chicken salad is fabulous and my brother in law loves the quail) but the atmosphere and personalized service really put this place a step above. This is a restaurant that would flourish in the biggest city and we are lucky to have such a wonderful place in our small town.

Georgia_Foodie, Owner at The Square, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Ginger, we are so pleased that you feel like you've left Motown when you eat with us! We really love our customers, and we have been blessed with lots and lots of new friends through this venture!

“Weeks Honey Farm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

This place is AWESOME!!! Great atmosphere and great food. We Enjoyed it all. We got the angus burger, the grass feed burger and the Mediterranean chicken salad. We also got the kale salad which was so YUMMY!! We will be back and bring our Family. If you are looking for a unique place to eat with some Awesome food you need to check this restaurant out. We really enjoyed it and are sooooo glad you are here.

Georgia_Foodie, Owner at The Square, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Guys, thanks so much for visiting with us! We hope you do come back and bring your family! FYI: There are kids' items that are not on the menu, but your server knows what we have that day... so bring the kids, too!
“Awesome Food, Awesome Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We recently tried our new restaurant in downtown Moultrie and absolutely loved it!!!!! My husband had a Angus Burger, topped with jalapeno cream cheese (awesome). It was so moist and full of flavor, it didn't need any condiments at ALL!!! I had the chicken salad sandwich, which was equally good, but I was jealous of my husband's lunch! Definitely going back! So much to try!!!!!!

• Visited December 2013
Georgia_Foodie, Owner at The Square, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thanks so much for your kind review, cinrowell! We are so glad you enjoyed your meal... (and your hubby's!)
Thomasville, Georgia
“Delicious Burger, great service & atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I had lunch there today with my family for my mom's birthday. We were there for a good bit after the lunch service had ended, but everyone was nice and accommodating anyway. The food was great. My sister and I had the burgers and both said they were in the top 5 best burgers we've had in a while. It's a must try!

• Visited January 2014
Georgia_Foodie, Owner at The Square, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thanks for eating with us! We never set out to be a burger joint, but boy to people seem to love our burgers! Try it next time with the Jalepeno Cream Cheese!
“Happiness!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

The Square is delicious, unique and exactly what Moultrie needed! The atmosphere is one of a kind and it's paired with such scrumptious food that it really makes it hard to leave! Make sure to try the boiled peanut hummus because OMG... It's amazing. This will definitely be a regular stop for me every time I visit town!

• Visited November 2013
Georgia_Foodie, Owner at The Square, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you very much for your kind review! We love that our peanuts are delivered by the peanut farmer himself! We love the connection to our food that living in a farming community gives us!