“Aging, but still fine” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Statesboro, Georgia
“Aging, but still fine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2011

This Red Roof Inn is starting to age and shows it. However, we found it very clean and comfortable for us. We were concerned that with the interstate being right across the street, that it would be noisy - but were surprised at how quiet our particular room was. Near two chain restaurants and the Morrow visitors' center; and short drive from the mall. Quick check-in despite having complicated request.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
White Bear Lake, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

Extremely clean. Very reasonably priced. Outside room access; great when traveling with a dog. Offered the amenity of a microwave and refrig. to keep drinks cold. Area and chain restaurants near-by. Safe neighborhood. Easy on/off access to I-75 with a short drive to the airport.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
North Port, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

I travel back and forth to Florida a few times a year. I decided to try this Red Roof because of its location to Southland Mall. I normally stay at the Red Roof Macon West, which is another hour south. I should have stuck with my favorite. This Red Roof is not as nice or clean as the Macon West one. It's dirty and right next to the express way. I also didn't feel safe at that mall. Do yourself a favor and if your going south on I-75 go the extra hour to the one on the bypass. ( I-475) exit 3. For the same money this one just didn't compare.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Mooresville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

nice staff, clean rooms, good place to stay, very near to airport - best of all - best price

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
South Bend, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

We requested two adjoing rooms for my husband, myself and our dog, and one for my elderly aunt. We were given the adjoing rooms on the first floor w/parking outside our door. Soon after we were in our rooms the desk clerk called to be sure everything was okay and did we need anything. The rooms were very clean, it was quiet, easy on and off 75. This motel was the best we ever stayed at for the price. Kudos to Red Roof South, GA!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

I stay at this location every month for a local show that I do. The number one reason I stay there is the Customer Service. Edward Miller (employee number 024237) treats us with great efficiency and care. He remembers what we like and works very hard to accommodate us. After driving 4 hours to get there - my paperwork and keys are ready. I spend a lot of time on the road and there is no one that comes close to his level of service. He is the best. I hope that the management team at that property recognizes his service. I would also like to take this opportunity to recognize the housekeeping staff who keep each room perfectly clean A+ all the way. Hats off to you as well !

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Potomac, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2011

We would stay here anytime we are in the area.Staff was friendly and helpful. The manager was very understanding about the problems we were having after a accident and trying to get the car fixed. We stayed April 16-17-18. Thanks to Bill for all your help.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

Been to Red Roof Inn Atlanta South Morrow? Share your experiences!