“Great place and outstanding staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double HHonors Points!
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
albquerque
“Great place and outstanding staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

Good place to stay and the staff were outstanding and very helpful with information about the area.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Anne30341, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this review, September 23, 2011
We certainly appreciate you choosing the Hampton Inn Southlake for your stay. We look forwad to seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2010

Our flight was getting in late so we needed somewhere reasonably close to ATL but south of the airport so we could hit the road the next morning. Check in was friendly enough and we were glad to get to our room after a long day's travelling. Hotel was pretty clean throughout and everything worked as it should. Breakfast was fine - typical Hampton Inn fare served in a pleasant area and kept well stocked up.
Hotel is easy to find not far off I-75, there is a mall nearby and plenty of eating choices.
Was ideal for our needs. Small pool area looked ok we were not there long enough to use it.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2010

Room was excellent, with large bathroom. Staff helpful, bar stocked at night with tea's, hot coffee, and cocoa. Will stay there again while in the area. Entire hotel was clean.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
Satellite Beach,Fl
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2009

Stay here every year, past 4 for Nascar weekends, this year Labor Day Weekend, Stayed other places but now wouldn't stay any where else, staff always friendly and helpful. BT Satellite Beach,Fl

• Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
Prescott, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2008

I arrived just shy of 2pm and asked if I could check in early; with a tired smile on my face. The desk staff was extremely accommodating and double checked to make sure the room was clean before assigning it to me. I mentioned I was hitting the road after a dumping my gear, and they made sure to tell me about the available snacks and beverages I could get for free from the lobby, and wished me safe journeys.

The room & hotel was recently redone, and the great Hampton bedding is a dream. The room was very quiet and very clean. The bathroom alone showed the age of the property; the tired tile on the floor stood out as the only thing not replaced in the remodel! It was, however, spotless.

The shower had great water pressure (but what you thought was the cold position was hot, and what you'd think was hot was cold-lol) and was nice and roomy with the cantilevered shower rod.

My meeting kept me out until midnight, upon my return I thought the parking lot very well lit, and the area seemed very quiet and safe. It is just off I-75 but it is set back a bit on a service road--so on the main drag but on a quiet area of it.

The next morning I had an early flight; I was greeted warmly at the front desk by the same crew as the day before. They encouraged me to take food for the flight and were extremely pleasant to deal with. Of course, I always smile at people and tend to be very polite...and you know, I usually get the same service in return.

I will stay at this Hampton again on my return to the Atlanta area--its $40 cheaper than anything within the perimeter and just as close!

• Stayed November 2008, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Asheviller NC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2008

The staff was incredibly rude! Everything was a problem for them from getting us extra towels to changing the TV station in the lobby. My 7 yr. old daughter took some mints from the bowl at the front desk and I saw the clerk give her a nasty look. The toliet in the room would not flush properly and ran all night long, we asked them to fix it and they said to just "hold the handle down longer", it still didn't work. The next time I'm in Morrow Ga. I'll stay somewhere else!!!

• Liked — the breakfast
  • Disliked — the rude staff
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Essex England
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2008

Spent one night here whilst travelling. We spent time here 2 years ago so were happy to return. It's an easy location from the Interstate. It's safe and being on a shopping mall, it has plenty of restaurants nearby. Ideal for shopping and a trip to the movies. It seemed no different to our last stay. The place is safe with interior corridors. The bedding was very clean and the breakfast bar was as expected and topped up regularly. OK for a one night stay.

• Liked — Location and safety.
  • Disliked — Nothing at all
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake? Share your experiences!