“GREAT delivery” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Buffet
Saint Augustine, Florida
“GREAT delivery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I ordered from a hotel room and was quite pleased with the delivery time (less than 30 minutes) and the food quality. The two dishes that I ordered were hot and the containers were nearly overflowing. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who likes Chinese food.

Visited April 2013

Atlanta
“Not trustworthy, cheated and not give me what I had ordered.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Ordered shrimp chow mein, got the shrimp but without the mein (noodle). I ordered more than $22 to get the free crab rangoon, no crab rangoon.

The delivery guy already left so I called in to complaint and they said I didn't select the free crab rangoon when I placed my order online, and the chow mein doesn't come with noodle. I gave her the definition of "mein" in the dictionary and she tried to backtracked by saying the fried chip that came with the soup was the "mein".

Never again.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
henry
“good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2010

this was the best chinese food i had in this town and i have tried them all i come here 3 time a week to this town

• 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is a typical good Chinese buffet with a lot of variety, and many different seafoods. However, sometimes even in a...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2007

This is a typical good Chinese buffet with a lot of variety, and many different seafoods. However, sometimes even in a buffet restaurant, a few items really shows off the chef's background. For me & at this buffet, the stir fry clams in black bean sauce reminded me of dining in Hong Kong when I was just a kid, at some ridiculously delicious seafood places in very odd settings... obscured by bridges on the road side. I don't believe that I am alone in nostalgia because many patrons here at China King were also Asian. Many other seafood items also show off the chef's history of cooking Hong Kong style.