“Ok hotel...not great” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2595 N. Columbia Street, Hwy 441 South, Milledgeville, GA 31061   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Milledgeville
Maryland
“Ok hotel...not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We requested a non-smoking room when booking and when we arrived our room smelled SO bad like smoke we asked to move to another room. They were supposedly full that night so we had it sprayed with Febreeze. Breakfast wasn't all that either...moved to another hotel after our first night in town.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for what you want and hope to get it. We wound up on the 2nd floor and our family was...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Lithia Springs, Georgia, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My gripe with this place is with the manager, a very belligerent , rude, and unlikeable man. My sister and I stayed here and like the other reviewer, when we got to the breakfast area a few minutes before 9, there was little to nothing in the food area. We spoke to the manager and his rudeness was unimaginable. Nothing we said was accepted in a normal way. Most people are at least kind when they hear complaints, not this guy, he was not going to change anything no matter what we said. We left & went to get a breakfast in a local restaurant. When we returned, I needed to shower and when I stepped in the shower, my feet shot out and I had a very hard fall, one that made a very large black-blue bruise. I have never, ever had this happen at home or elsewhere. There was nothing in the tub to reduce slickness and it seemed as if it was oily. I called the rude guy to tell him I had fallen and said I did not want to call 911. He did this anyway but I did not go to hospital. The bruise lasted several months and place is still sore to the touch after several months.
I come back to Milledgeville often, my hometown is nearby, but I will not stay here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Johns Creek, Georgia, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I was ready to give this place a decent review until the morning of checkout. Turns out, even on weekends, they stop their "Deluxe Hot Breakfast" (as advertised on the sign outside) at 9 a.m. Several of us were astonished that everything had been picked up by 9:10 (I planned on bringing a bagel, fruit, etc. back to my wife getting ready in the room). Upon checkout, I said to the manager, "it's crazy to stop breakfast at 9 a.m. on a weekend, especially when other hotels go until at least 10." His response - "It's NOT crazy!" and went on to try to explain some Quality Inn Corporate Policy. Then he told me - "the sign (which is about 4" by 4") tells you it's done by 9." And "she picked it up in front of you" (insinuating that I needed to pay attention, even though the buffet is in a different room than I where you eat). Rude, no apology, very argumentative - he just wanted to tell me how he was right. Won the argument, lost a customer.

Room Tip: My tip to choose a good room - stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Very old, dirty, smoky, white stuff smeared on walls. Bathroom light/fan was like a cigarette boat motor. Loud road noise. Had doubts when we drove in, but was here for Parent Day at Georgia Collrge and everything else was booked.

• Stayed October 2012
Citrus Springs, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

stayed here as 1/2 way stop on our way to gatlinburg, tenn. It was OK. Carpet was dirty, but room was clean. Had the waffles, cereal, muffins etc. on breakfast bar.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
swainsboro,ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

Overall good for price still it is improving .service can b improved such as cleaning and repair. Had great breakfast and speedy checkout will come back.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

Check-in went well. The lobby area is very clean and looks fine. Attendant checked us in quickly. The room initially looked fine. Everything looked pretty clean. However, when we pulled back the coverlet on the 1st bed we saw something had been spilled all over it and not washed. The 2nd bed had things spilled on the coverlet, again unwashed. We asked to be moved to another room. Dirty bed linens again. Looks like housekeeping washes sheets but not coverlets/duvets. We asked for a refund and left. Would not book here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!