“sam” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Milledgeville

You added Motel 6 Milledgeville to your Saves list
Motel 6 Milledgeville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2595 N Columbia St, Hwy 441 South, Milledgeville, GA 31061 (Formerly Quality Inn)   |
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Milledgeville
swainsboro,ga
“sam”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

Overall good for price still it is improving .service can b improved such as cleaning and repair. Had great breakfast and speedy checkout will come back.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

Check-in went well. The lobby area is very clean and looks fine. Attendant checked us in quickly. The room initially looked fine. Everything looked pretty clean. However, when we pulled back the coverlet on the 1st bed we saw something had been spilled all over it and not washed. The 2nd bed had things spilled on the coverlet, again unwashed. We asked to be moved to another room. Dirty bed linens again. Looks like housekeeping washes sheets but not coverlets/duvets. We asked for a refund and left. Would not book here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

Comfortable bed no problems with anything in the room. Stains on the carpet but no big deal. A/C worked great.with plenty of food and shopping close by

• Stayed February 2012
atlanta
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

I can not believe that there is still bad customer service in the motel\hotel business. The front desk clerk (female) who was on duty on 11/15/2011 around 11:30 pm was so rude. I called the front desk and asked could she transfer me to his room and she said NO!. I couldn't believe it. Then she transferred me to another room. I text my husband and told him what the clerk said to me. He called her and she acted like she didn't know what he was talking about. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. This place might be under new management, but they kelp the same staff. Heed my warning.

Room Tip: Do not choose this place
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
GA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

I've stayed at this hotel before, and was pretty satisfied. When I stayed here last week it was ok other than the carpet. The carpet was awful, the sofa needs to be cleaned, I had to kill a spider in the bathroom, and housekeeping came before check-out (waking me up). Then I told housekeeping I wasn't checking out until noon, they still came back, three times between 9:30a.m. and 11:00a.m.. Overall, my bed was comfy and I slept good.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Delray Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

It was our first and last time staying at this motel here Quality Inn located 2595 N Columbia Street in Milledgeville. We was awaken by bedbugs on our pillow cases and sheets. Never had we expected that from the nice appearance and everything you want place to stay while away from home. The manager Andy was like not considerate at all when we informed him the next morning of this incident we had. We had traveled 14hrs then to have to be inconvenienced .The night guy collected the bug to present to Andy the so called manager. The night guy (nice man) moved us to another room which also had bedbugs. I spent my night sleeping midways the bed with watching for bedbugs all remainder of the morning couldn't wait to see Andy. Now as I arrived back to our hometown I spent my night itchy and I am still itching and breaking out with bumps and rashes.I am now very reluctant to stay in any motel now because of this incident.
ReneeH-AliceS
South Palm Beach County

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Motel6-Milledgeville, General Manager at Motel 6 Milledgeville, responded to this review, February 10, 2015
Dear Guest,

This motel has been using professional pest control service.We do not have any bed bug problem in any of our guest rooms.Like every business this business was also inspected by Baldwin County Health Department every six months and never found any problems .
West Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

We visited Milledgeville to look for some property due to a possible move to the area. Once the lady on duty found out why we were in town she did everything possible to help us navigate around the area. She went above and beyond anything we could have hoped for in the way of help. The room was clean, the accommodations comfortable and we wanted for nothing - well, except we couldn't find the ice machine! There was nothing about our stay at Quality Inn that was not top notch. We would most certainly stay here again - and will on our next trip to look at more land.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milledgeville
Heritage Inn
#2 of 9 in Milledgeville
4.0 of 5 stars 59 reviews
Holiday Inn Express Milledgeville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Milledgeville

Been to Motel 6 Milledgeville? Share your experiences!