“long term stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Milledgeville

You added Hampton Inn Milledgeville to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Milledgeville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2461 N. Columbia Street, Milledgeville, GA 31061 (Formerly Welcome Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
2x HHonors Package
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Milledgeville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Surrey, Canada
“long term stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

The hotel is what you would expect from a well-kept Hampton inn. My room was clean and comfortable; the staff was friendly, courteous and attentive. Everything was well kept. The pool area is nice. I like the fact that breakfast was ready earlier than posted and the coffee was fresh. The fitness room actually has free weights which was nice bonus over just the regular tread mill.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pamela J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milledgeville, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
We are glad that you were comfortable during your stay here in Milledgeville, we work hard to make sure that our guests feel at home. Hot breakfast in the morning and the smell of fresh brewed coffee, nothing is better than that.. Come again soon, we look forward to your visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

No hot water in hotel. Talked to maintenance, they said that it felt warm enought to them. Hade to convince them that warm was not hot. $100 per night hotel should provide hot water for guess to shower and shave. Not a good way to start the day. Not too happy w Hampton :(

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Pamela J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milledgeville, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
I am terribly sorry that you had to have a warm shower in the morning. That is not the way you want to start your day. Maintenance did do a inspection of our hot water heaters, they are set at a safety temperature, and in perfect working order. There was a demand for hot water and the system could not replenish fast enough, so warm water was delivered, due to the water not having enough time to sit in the tanks to build up to a higher temperature, this causing you your warm shower. I will be contacting you as I do want you to know it is important to us that your stay was acceptable, and that we care about your comfort. I look forward to talking to you soon.
Leesburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

This place was fantastic. Manager and staff very accomodating and pleasant. Rooms clean. Breakfast was great. Nice selection and REAL EGGS. Would definitely make this OUR motel when passing this way again. I highly recommend. I give it a 10.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Decatur, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Extremely clean and comfortable. The service and hospitality was great. I have no complaints with my stay and I will stay again when traveling. I have not stayed at a Hampton Inn in serval years but this experience has me looking for Hampton Inn's when I travel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pamela J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milledgeville, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Its great to hear that your experience here at the Milledgeville Hampton Inn has you now wanting to stay at Hampton Inns during your travels. We look forward to your return visit. Thank you
milledgeville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Best stay in awhile. Top-rate hotel seemed brand new even though I'm not sure when it was built. Great breakfasts and helpfulness of staff. Room was quiet, relaxing and enjoyable with free internet. I got to meet and speak with the hotel G.M. who wasn't too busy to spend time chatting with me. It says a lot about the staff when the top person has time for you.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind words. We try our best to make sure everyone is treated like family. Each and everyone of us, try to take time for our guests, we want you to feel at home. We look forward to your return visit. Thank you
Gulf Shores, AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

My family stayed for a funeral this past week. Pamela and and her team are awesome! The hotel is extremely clean and the staff couldn't have been more friendly. The breakfast was great and the beds were comfy. Thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Conyers, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I've stayed at the Hampton Inn in Milledgeville NUMEROUS times but it was much older then and hadn't undergone any of the renovations or upgrades. I stayed there this past weekend and I was shocked and overwhelmed at how great the hotel looked. I want to give a special "thank you" to the maintenance man Mr. Willie Coats because he really took care of us while we were there!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Pamela J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milledgeville, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
I would like to say Thank you for your kind words. Yes, we have gone through such a great change. And we too are proud of the Hotel. I will pass on the Kuddos to Willie, we think he is amazing as well. Thank you

Been to Hampton Inn Milledgeville? Share your experiences!