“Excellent service!” 5 of 5 stars

Free Parking
Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in McDonough
“Excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

I was in mcdonough for training and stayed at the fairfield inn and suites. At first I was given a double queen room which was clean and nice, but after asking Angel (the really pretty front desk clerk) for an upgrade, she quickly did everything in her power to make it happen. Lindsey (the other really pretty clerk) kept our whole group happy with friendly smiles and good conversation. They started out as our lodging associates, and ended being our very best friends in the world! Would definately stay there again!

• Stayed September 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Belmar, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

On a recent stay here, I accidently left my purse at the outside patio. When I called down to the front desk Lindsey took care of the problem immediately . She personally went out and brought it in. We have stayed at this facility many times over the years and have always been impressed with the service, but this was certainly above and beyond. Thank you!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Mackinaw City, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Excellent stay. Room was large, clean, and bed was very comfortable. Staff was extremely pleasant. Lots of restaurants near by. We didn't stay for breakfast, but room looked very pleasant. When we come this way again, we will surely stop.

• Stayed October 2012
Harrison, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My check in service was phenomenal! The clerk, Jennifer answered all my questions and had me in a NON smoking room withing minutes! The plus side was I didn't even mention I was a retired police officer upon check in but when I handed her my debit card she noticed the retired officer's seal and offered me the government leisure rate for the night! WHO KNEW such a thing ever existed! I sure didn't! Once I got to my room I was thrilled to notice the exquisite cleanliness of the hotel! If I am in the area again I will definately take advantage of the STEAL of a deal I got here!

Room Tip: I had a room on the 1st floor and it was quiet and easily accesible to the breakfast area and main l...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I was really surprised by the service provided by this hotel. The clerks very friendly and accommodating, making my stay very comfortable. The room had a nice living room area and nice size bath room. I had no problems during my stay, and I would highly recommend you stay here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Central Florida, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Made reservations several days ahead, in requests asked for extra pillows. We arrived late, 9pm, the clerk was friendly gave me my keys and we were checked on less than 5mins. Got in our room which was clean and extra pillows on the bed. This is the second time staying here no problems here.

• Stayed October 2012
Stockbridge, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I stayed here the first weekend in October and was absolutely amazed!!!!!! My daughter had just turned 13 and after a long day of being chased zombies in Atlanta a clean, comfy and quiet bed did us all some good! We checked in early with no problems and then left the hotel to venture to Atlanta for the day and upon arriving back to the hotel rather late we were greeted with a warm welcome from Jennifer. She noticed that we had my daughter and a few friends with us and made sure we had enough towels, blankets and pilllows to comfortable accomodate everyone. We had a little one with us and did not know the hotel offered pack-n-plays until Jennifer offered and had one sent up to the room and setup for us! The next morning we were delighted by a breakfast buffet that offered a variety of options! Needless to say we will definately be revisiting this hotel again and again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta McDonough? Share your experiences!