“CIS The Best” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in McDonough
Pelham, Georgia
“CIS The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Country Inn & Suites has always been one of my favorite places to stay. This one is no exception. The staff was great. The room was cleaned perfectly every day. My family came by and commented how clean the lobby was and how clear the pool was. Breakfast was great. Can't say enough.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
CIS-McDonough, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, McDonough, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
DavidaS,

So glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Your kind words and review means a great deal to us here at the Hotel. Hope to see you on your next trip to the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Waycross, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Excellent experience. From reception to departure, it was obvious that the employees enjoyed their work. The friendly receptionist helped us past time in the lobby as we waited for friends. At breakfast, the attendant, Emma, was so helpful. She observed that I was having a very bad morning and came to the rescue immediately. Were it not for her, I am sure that a waffle iron pattern would be on my hand today. She sat me down and delivered everything needed for a great breakfast. This property is spotless and very easily accessible from I-75. There are restaurants nearby and a large outlet mall three miles away. Even my impossible to please husband agreed that this was the best hotel on our trip.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms at this hotel
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
HelenB,

Thank you for visiting us. So glad that you chose to stay with us and in doing so, had a wonderful stay! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and other travelers…your review means more than you know! Hope to see you again very soon!
Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

This was an excellent choice. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable, especially for this people with back problems. The staff was the friendliest we have ever encountered. The breakfast was great and the lady who served on the breakfast room was awesome. This place will become a mainstay as we travel I-75. If you read this same post on the Courtyard in McDonough, it was an accidental post. I have not stayed in the Courtyard.

• Stayed September 2012
CIS-McDonough, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, McDonough, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
We are so thankful for the kind review. Our team strives to go above and beyond the call of duty. It is such a pleasure to read a review back to my team with such kind words. Thank you so much!
Kissimmee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Booked this hotel to be near family for a reunion. Had never heard of this place. GREAT EVERYTHING.....LOCATION, STAFF, COMFORTABLE, CLEAN, BREAKFAST. I would definately recommend to anyone and will look for this chain in my future travels.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing Country Inn & Suites, McDonough, GA to be your " home away from home".
Whitewater, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Needed a hotel at the last minute while driving back from Florida. Location was great. Room and lobby were very clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly and parking for a trailer was plentiful. I was disappointed that breakfast didn't start until 7 as we had to be on the road at 6 a.m. I would stay again if I were in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
CIS-McDonough, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, McDonough, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Jarvis R

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to write a review. We hope to see you the next time you are in the McDonough area!
Charlotte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I travel a lot for work and this is one of my favorite places to stay when I'm in the Atlanta area. The rooms are clean and the breakfast is one of the best I've seen amongst the many places I've stayed in. The biscuits and gravy are simply warm and delicious. The service at check-in was amazing and the staff is really friendly. I can't even begin to describe the hot shower and the feel of the towels! I know this is the hotel I will stay in during my next visit to Atlanta. I would definitely recommend this location to all my friends and family!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, McDonough, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Dear Jared M,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing a very kind and helpful review with us and other travelers! Thank you for also mentioning some of the great features of our hotel! We welcome you to return to us again in the future.
Townville, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

I travel to the Atlanta area for work often and always stay at the Country Inn & Suites in McDonough. The rooms are clean and have all that I need in a hotel. I love the rooms that have a couch so you can relax and feel at home for a change. All the rooms are large. The staff members are incredibly accommodating and helpful. I find myself frequently running late from meetings when in town, and they always help me in whatever way I need. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
CIS-McDonough, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, McDonough, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
Dear Debbie T We are so grateful for your loyalty! It is wonderful to hear you came back and again had an excellent stay! We deeply understand the importance of great customer service, as friendliness goes a long way… and cleanliness is right up there in ‘the Most Important’ category when selecting a hotel! We would not stand to deliver anything less than our best to you- our Valued guest! Thank you for coming back to stay with us- this is absolutely incredible and we appreciate you immensely! Please do always return to us- we will always consider it an honor to serve you .

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, McDonough? Share your experiences!