“Habachi” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Atlanta, Georgia
“Habachi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

The food here is good, I usually get the habachi when I go, so i cant really rate the other dishes. My daughters and I love to go and get the sushi.They love the white snow sushi roll and the habachi. It is a little expensive, so we don't go often, but try to go at least once or twice a yr.

Visited November 2012

Bentonville, AR
“Great sushi!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Had a specialty roll and fried rice. They were both the best I have ever had!! Service was great also.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Don't waste your money eating old fish at Yuki”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I just finished with my second disappointing take-out sushi meal from Yuki. I decided to give them another try because I used to always be pleased with take-out sushi from Yuki. Now that I've been burned twice, I will not be back.

The only thing they got right was the edamame (how hard is that?) I also had Wakame (seaweed) salad, which was fine, but it came with julienned cucumbers, which were not fresh.

I ordered Tuna and Yellowtail sashimi (without rice) but I got nigiri (with rice) in my take-out box. I took one small bite of each and spit one out. Neither fish was fresh. The tuna was low-quality and both had the characteristic bad fishy taste of old fish.

I also had a "Yammy Yammy" roll, which is supposed to be "Deep fried Yellowtail, Sweet Shrimp, Salmon, Scallop, Crabmeat & Avocado with special sauce" according to Yuki's menu. The roll I received was a deep-fried lump of rice with a tiny piece of avocado and a small dab of seafood inside.

My second roll was the "White Dragon" roll. The White Dragon roll is supposed to be "Eel on a spicy Tuna roll wrapped in white seaweed with 2 special sauces on top". There was a very small amount of eel on top of my roll. I had to check to be sure some was there under the heavy sauces. There was such a small amount of spicy tuna buried in the rice that at first, I thought it was sriracha sauce rather than tuna. The roll was made almost entirely of rice and it was drowned in the two sauces. I'm guessing all the sauce was to hide the fact that it was mostly just rice.

I've had excellent sushi and mediocre sushi, and only a few times have I had sushi this bad. It's sad to see how bad the sushi at Yuki has gotten. I won't be wasting my money there again.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London, Canada
“Fantastic Terriyaki Salmon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Had a fantastic meal here on Christmas day. Service and food were both terrific. Special thanks to the other guest who (anonymously) picked up my cheque! Merry Christmas to me.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
McDonough, Georgia
“Typical Hibachi and decent sushi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

I personally can not vouch for the sushi roll( don't eat bait) but my wife liked it. I like the idea of hibachi but too often thee show put on by the chef distracts from the very average quality of the food. That is what happens here. I like the show but the steak was tough and cheap, chicken plain, & the shrimp tasted like frozen shrimp. Rice was OK and so were the veggies. A little expensive for the quality of the food.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere