“This place is awesome.. small, but powerful” 5 of 5 stars

64 Toccoa Avenue, McCaysville, GA 30555
706-964-1040
Improve this listing
LaGrange,Ga
“This place is awesome.. small, but powerful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

We were not sure, but had to try it out. one of the locals at Toccoa River Adventures (the Mom) told us about this restaurant and said it had pizza that you would love, and I do love me some great home made pizza, so we tried it.. Awesome was what come to mind. the pizza dough is homemade, the wings were FABULOUS.. so 2 days later, we went back for more. we wanted a delicious HOMEMADE Hamburger. well let me tell you.... There burgers ARE homemade and as big as a dollar bill is long.. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM and of course I had to order some more HOT WINGS.. since the first day we had the wings, my friend Sherry Kramer and I just CRAVED for more.. so we ordered 3 orders of them, had to have some for the road of course.. heehe..DELICIOUS???? YESSSSSSSSSSSS... you wont regret your decision to try this restaurant.. and so FRIENDLY.....ps...THANKS for the recipe :)

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Mineral Bluff
“Exceptional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went in for the first time. We got the Stromboli!!!! Excellent!!!! We live here locally and will definitely be back. Great Job!!!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Family owned, and the love shows!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Caught wind of Kenny's Pizza from some mutual friends. So I set up a late lunch date with my boyrfriend, and WOW!!! Stuffed ourselves silly and for under 20 bucks? Try the calzone or the sicilian pizza...you can't go wrong!

“Hidden Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We live nearby and have seen assorted businesses at the location. Recently, due to bad weather, we decided not to go to Blue Ridge, but to give Kenny's a try. Wow!!! Great pizza! This will be our new go to place for pizza!

Visited February 2014
Sarasota, Florida
“Big NY Pizza Flavor in a Small Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

We recently stayed in McCaysville and were thrilled to find Kenny's! The pizza is amazing, the wings were Delicious, the dessert pizza (we had the apple) was drool worthy, and the cannolis were divine! Fresh filled, of course. Everything is made with love and care. It is a small place, so go at an off time or order it to go. You won't be sorry you stopped here!

• Visited February 2014