“Lovely Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 34 Hotels in Marietta
Dayton, OH
“Lovely Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

There were three adults traveling together: married couple and a friend. This was our first night sharing a hotel with three little puppies along for the ride as well. The hotel staff could not have been kinder or more helpful. The facilities for walking the puppies worked just fine for us and the room couldn't have been nicer, though it was a bit small for the three of us. It was supposed to be a double queen suite but it was really a regular sized room with two queens. It was fully equipped with a chair and a refrigerator but it was very cozy. The bedding was lovely, the beds were very comfortable and there were more than one kind of pillow to sleep on. Very nice. The hotel offers a full breakfast which was very good and they also offer a very nice meal in the evening including two drinks of your choice. It was absolutely a not expected plus that we took advantage of. We had a great first night on our 15 day trip and it couldn't have worked out more advantageously than it did. I would highly recommend this hotel anytime to anyone. Very very nice!!

Room Tip: I don't have a good room trip but I certainly believe the front desk and all other employees wil...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Mount Hope
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Service, that is what is written on everyone's face from our check in person Cherrine, who made us feel welcome and very special. Then I wanted a paper and another person left the front desk and came with me to find the paper. At the Kickback we enjoyed being served by a delightful young man who is a magician, and talking about people in the magical world.

Our room was well appointed and spotless, we always book a two room suite and were most satisfied with the configuration a little different from others we have stayed in that works well.

This hotel is an animal friendly and a lot of animals seemed to be staying here. I'm sure that they have animal free rooms if necessary but perhaps one should check.

All in all we will be back every time we pass through Atlanta.

Room Tip: It seems that all are great, but if you are unsure ask when you book (or call the hotel direct) I...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

We are on a road trip between Cincinnati and SW Florida, and decided to stay near Atlanta for a halfway point. We have our two elderly dogs with us, so that limits our hotel options.

I found this Drury Inn on BringFido.com. It was also listed as the #1 hotel in Marietta on TA, above the Hilton and other big name hotels. We had never stayed in one before but that's going to change.

We got in late, and were warmly greeted by Lucy at the front desk. She gave us lots of useful information about the best times to leave to avoid traffic in the morning, hotel amenities, etc. Super friendly and helpful.

The room was small but very clean and well appointed. We always check the mattresses for bedbug evidence, and they were immaculate, not a hair or crumb anywhere. We travel a lot and let me tell you, mattresses that clean are unusual!
There was no hair dryer but I'm sure I could have got one from the front desk.

The breakfast buffet was outstanding, huge selection, clean and well stocked and attended to. While we were eating, a manager came by and chatted with us briefly about our stay.

To sum up, very clean rooms, friendly staff, great breakfast, what more could you ask for? All for about $85. Can't be beat.

• Stayed October 2013
Trenton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

I'm sitting in the breakfast area as I write this review, and Cherrine, the desk clerk that checked us in yesterday at 3:30, walks by and says, "Good morning, Ms. Watson." May seem trivial, but this young lady just gave me the service equivalent to a 5 star hotel in Las Vegas! We travel quite a bit with our kids being in sports and band, and we know that you get for what you pay. The Drury Inn always delivers on quality and service, but the greeting I got this morning made my stay just a little bit sweeter! Thank you, Cherrine and to all of the other staff that make this a nice hotel.

• Stayed October 2013
Valdosta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed at the Marietta Drury for 2 nights - Fri and Sat. The room was clean, breakfast was wonderful, and the hotel was easy to find. I didn't get to enjoy the afternoon kick back this time because our schedule did not allow us to be back for that. Everything was just as described and the staff was exceptional. Check out was literally 2 seconds! Great hotel!

Room Tip: Check all deals on the drury website when reserving on line. There's was a fall code, and I save...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I was driving from Montana to Florida, was exhausted and had my cat traveling with me. I drove up dreading yet another awful pet room experience and was completely taken off guard. My room was freshly renovated with gorgeous comfy bedding, no smell of prior pet guests and well appointed and laid out.

Bella, my cat, approved too!

The staff was very accommodating and professional as well. I'm a bit of a critic since my former husband was a 5 Star hotelier and my job was to do punch out lists every time we stayed at one of the boutique locations. I made one recommendation to the manager on staff who embraced the idea I shared with her. Nice job all around!

Pamela G

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Kingsport, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

We stayed for 2 days...I can say this was one of the cleanest hotel that I have stayed in. The manger upgraded our room to a suite Thank you. What a great room. The bed were big and comfortable ,and the staff outstanding. I would stay here anytime in the area. Very pet friendly... Food was excellent ,bartender was so funny and nice, how could you ask for any more! Keep up the great service! Will be back. Thanks for a great stay!!!

Room Tip: Great place!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Northwest? Share your experiences!