“Nasty” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North

You added Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North to your Saves list
Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1175 Powers Ferry Place, I-75 exit 261 (Delk Rd.), Marietta, GA 30067   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #16 of 34 Hotels in Marietta
Kuttawa, Kentucky
“Nasty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel was rated 2.5 stars, but I would give it .5 stars at the most. It was just nasty. There was feces in the toilet upon arrival. The hair dryer was falling out of the wall, the outlet cover was off, the refrigerator wasn't working and sitting in a puddle of water. We were moved to a different room. It was a little better, but still not a 2.5 star room at all.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have stayed in other Ramada Hotels and I've always had a good experience. This wasn't the exception. I went on business and I would definitely go with my family any time. Really good hotel for that price.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Fernando A, Manager at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear guest,

Thanks for your feedback.

We will work harder to provide an excellent service.

Fernando Aguilar
Ramada Marietta
Merrillville, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I, along with 2 kids, stayed at this hotel because it is one of the few with an indoor pool. We arrived Friday and left Monday (we were scheduled to leave Thursday) because the neighbors did nothing but smoke marijuana all day... All night. After feeling sick for 2 days, along with managements lack of follow up on the issue, we went to a different hotel to finish our trip. I don't think it would have been very hard to come up and find the issue and remove the problem. It was horrible. You could smell it halfway down the hall. The pool was ok. The hot tub was dirty and not hot. They said they didn't control the heat. Well then who controls it, the hotel next door? There was other peoples food in the frig. The beds were horrible. When you sit on them, you sink in as if there are no springs for support. If I could rate lower than a 1, I would. Huge disappointment. P.S. I never write reviews because I normally can adjust and am flexible but this was insane. So to take time to do this.... I am serious!!!!

Somerset, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

After seeing the great reviews we chose this hotel. It was not a 100% good place. Some hotel staff were rude while others werent. We didn't have a microwave in our room and it took 2 days for us to get one.The maintenance man just walked into our room without knocking to fix our phone then lied to the receptionist telling her we had a microwave, she had to bring one to us. The pool was really really small and wasn't what you see in the picture. It is 3, 4, and 5 feet only. Extremely cold and the hot tub was Luke warm. The beds weren't comfortable but they were clean. One tiny trashcan in the room..bathroom was very tiny but shower was big. Room is very small in size but it was a room. Nice that McDonald's was right beside hotel. Elevators WILL close on you!!! The sensors are gone so it will shut on you and not stop!!!! Some hotel staff live there so expect little kids to be running around towards night time. Vending was way overpriced, $2 and up for candy bars, microwave pop corn, drinks, ect. Internet is slow so if you need fast, this isn't recommended. Breakfast was good but timing, you make your own waffles (very good btw) and they have turkey sausage. Extremely small dining area of 5 tables. I don't recommend if your a family, but for a short stay with adults only then it's ok.

Carroll
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This motel had a 2 1/2 star rating, and it should have been minus 2. This motel, and the rooms were dirty. We stayed in a non-smoking room, which was butted up to a smoking room. The smoke carried into our where all our cloths, and bedding smelled like smoke. My daughter got a rash from the poor treated hot tub, which we had to take her to the doctor for when we got home. Don't always expect the best when I we look for a lower budget, but some things are unacceptable at any cost.

Isanti
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were traveling from Fl to MN when my husband developed kidney stones. We had to pull off the interstate. The Asst Manager found us a rm at 10 AM in the morning. It was a God sent to have a rm for him. Thank u!!!!!!
Older Hotel , pool not the cleanest.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North? Share your experiences!