“Clean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North

You added Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North to your Saves list
Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1175 Powers Ferry Place, I-75 exit 261 (Delk Rd.), Marietta, GA 30067   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #14 of 34 Hotels in Marietta
Austell, Georgia
“Clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed at Ramada for 3nights I had no problems a quick free breakfast coffee available all day,the only issues I had where children constantly running the halls and they do not allow pets so I had to make other arrangements for my sweet yorkieand the mattresses are kinda hard,Lol

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Fernando A, Manager at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this review, yesterday

I would like to thank you for the feedback.

Let me assure you we are working hard to provide the best experience for our guests.

We expect your visit soon.

Ramada Marietta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The family who stayed in the room next to me were unbearable. Their kids made noise all night. I called down to the front desk to ask the hotel staff to address the problem and HE laugh and said alright. The next morning I had to call again because the room next door had unattended children in the room going in and out slamming the door repeatedly and running up and door the hallway yelling and playing. I heard other customers complaining as well. As the staff couldn't control their guess and enforce their rules my only resolution was $5.00 off the price of my room for a horrible stay. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! !!!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Fernando A, Manager at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear valued guest,

I would like to thank you for the feedback.

About the noise, we try to keep order between rooms so guests have a good sleep.

If you can please contact the hotel, I would like to know more about your stay.

I would like to offer an apologize in name of the Ramada Hotel. Be sure we're working hard to improve.

Marietta, Ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Good comfy nice.. I do not get my $25 off a room for recommending a friend... And he didn't get his $25 so he tried to make reservation:(

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

First of all thanks for your feedback.

I'm glad to hear you had a good experience

If you can please call the hotel regarding the $25 dlls promotion, I would gladly review your reservation.

We hope you stay with us again at the Ramada Marietta.

forestpark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at this location about 4 nights in all. 2 nights free with my Wyndham rewards points. 2 nights paid with cash but i had to put my card on file for accidentals. I also use the coupon book. In order to get a lower rate. The breakfast was good. But i don't eat pork. An they had the sausage and hash browns in the same can. So i couldn't get any hash browns. But other then that the breakfast was ok. Also the entrance light nor the bath room fan worked. But i never complained. They have a laundry facility on site but they had no or ran out of quarters. The manger was nice enough to give me a quarter i only needed one at the time. I got the rest later room them. Oh but the best part was if your a Wyndham rewards member then check out is a 2pm. But go try it for your self.

• Stayed February 2015
Fernando A, Manager at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago

I would like to thank you for the feedback.

Next time let us know about the small issues in your room and we will take care of them.

It's good to know you had an overall good stay.

Hope we see you soon back at the hotel.

Austell, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

There were no extra blankets. The wifi was difficult to connect to.
Breakfast was lacking and cleaned up an hour before schedule.
Tv was turned off half hour before check-out.
People were nice but not very helpful.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear guest.

I would like to thank you for your comments, we really appreciate them.

We try to provide the best deluxe breakfast possible. There's always a person cleaning and fulfilling it.

Guests turn's of their room TV whenever they want and our wifi has been working perfectly fine, no issues at all.

If you let us, we'll try to give a better service next time.

Again, thanks your feedback.

Central Florida, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

typical room style, miss matched oversized furniture, room needs minor repairs, low end side of average.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Thanks for your review.

I hope you had a pleasant stay with us. We are working hard to improve our service, even with minor details.

Surely we can provide a better service in your next stay.

We really appreciate comments of valued guests.

Ramada Marietta

Been to Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North? Share your experiences!