“Great service!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North

You added Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North to your Saves list
Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1175 Powers Ferry Place, I-75 exit 261 (Delk Rd.), Marietta, GA 30067   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #12 of 34 Hotels in Marietta
“Great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The service is excellent, comfortable rooms, indoor pool, complete breakfast, really good if youre on the road! I had a great time, the hotel staff was really kind to my family, it was great, there's a couple lf restaurants nearby. We had a great experience staying at the Ramada

• Stayed July 2014
Fernando A, Manager at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this review, 6 days ago

Thank your for staying at the Ramada Marietta NW Atlanta.

We appreciate your feedback and I look forward to you staying with us again in the near future.

Ramada Marietta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Ramadan Inn people need to find a bulldozer and do all travelers a favor, push this place down,....it's time for a new building.

The place smelled, it probably looked and smelled new forty years ago. The walls are paper thin, the bed mattress/box springs was so old, I slept in a bowl in the center of the bed. Too much more to mention,....the office chair at the desk was so old and worn, it once was black, now a nasty white worn color.

Of course staying at this place was my fault, but after being on the road all day and tired of driving all day, my senses about me was off, I should have turned around in the lobby when the smell of the place hit me! This place is my Top Five Worst Places I've Spent The Night!

Room Tip: Find some place else if the place smells in the lobby, also, when traveling in Georgia, the billboar...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Fernando A, Manager at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Good afternoon,

I want to offer an apologize in name of the Ramada Staff.

I’ll address all the problems you had in order to improve our service.

Again, I offer you an apologize for all the inconveniences you had.

Spring Hill, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stayed at the Ramada Marietta on November 17th. On check in I asked whether the indoor pool was open and was told that it had not been heated yet but that we could use it. We were advised to park round back to make getting our luggage to our room easier. Our key card didn't work in the first external door I tried, but the manager came to the door and said he would have someone look at the card reader. He then pointed us to the external door further down the building and said it was closer to our room anyway. That external door did not close properly and was propped open with a box of latex gloves of all things (although both doors inside the external door had card readers on them that worked). We made our way up a very dirty staircase to the 3rd floor. The hallway carpets were dirty and old. Our room was clean, but in serious need of refurbishment. Everything was old and faded looking. I couldn't get the HVAC unit to work and talked to the front desk. The manager came up and showed me how to get it working. When we went down to the pool the manager was turning on the lights and starting up the hot tub. The surface of the pool at the bottom had paint missing and around the side of the pool there were copious amounts of sealant liberally applied to various cracks and (I presume) leaks. The hot tub shut off just after we got in and there were no controls anywhere to be found. It too had been liberally smeared with sealant and both the pool and hot tub were super chlorinated to the point of itching skin.The pool towels (there were about 8 of them) were little bigger than face towels, faded and rough. We had to walk up the stairs to our room because the elevator was being worked on - the handyman had a large tube of construction adhesive and was sticking trim back up inside it. Before heading to bed my wife stopped at the front desk and asked if she could have an apple (as our children wake hungry and early) so that she would have a snack for my youngest daughter in the morning. The managers response was "No". When she asked him if he was saying she would have to wait for breakfast for a single apple he responded "Yes". No explanation or apology, just abrupt rudeness. The beds were clean and comfortable but the toilet continued to run for a long time after every flush. In the morning my wife went downstairs to check out the breakfast while I loaded the car. Having seen the breakfast offering my wife suggested we go to the nearby McDonalds. The hotel is terribly run down and in serious need of refurbishment. The ongoing repairs are ugly and amateur - they must go through a lot of tubes of sealant and construction adhesive! I don't know if there is some kind of manipulation of the reviews for this hotel going on but I cannot understand the schizophrenic nature of the reviews for it - some people love it. A lot of people hate it. You can make up your own mind - but I'd suggest you just err on the side of caution and avoid it. There are much better places to stay in Marietta with friendly staff and good quality facilities. This hotel is not one of those.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Fernando A, Manager at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Good afternoon,

I want to offer an apologize in name of the Ramada Staff.

I’ll address all the problems you had in order to improve our service.

Again, I offer you an apologize for all the inconveniences you had.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2014

The hotel was ok but I asked for a nonsmoking room and was given one that smelled with smoke. Clean and plenary of towels in bathroom. Bed was caved in. Internet was lousy not even .25 mgs of speed. Tv flat screen and plenty of channels including HBO. Breakfast was good and not a lot of people at 7 am. For the price would stay again

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Fernando A, Manager at Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North, responded to this review, November 16, 2014

Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2014

Enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Room was excellent, wonderful pillows on a fantastic bed. Some signs of renovation ongoing but nothing was in our way! Would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ramada Marietta

Been to Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North? Share your experiences!