My family and I stayed 7 days @ the Ramada for vacation. Overall the stay was quite comfortable. The rooms were very clean except the air conditioner (it appears to have mold in the vents) With that being said it's not a complaint but they need to clean them out and have someone clean the windows inside and out.
The staff was nice especially Ramone Cook and our housekeeper Yunuen. They both were exceptionally pleasant. The would greet us each morning.
The pool is small, the hours are weird (weekdays 5pm to 10pm) (weekends 9am to 10pm) it was constantly dirty so I would not allow the kids to go in. Hair and white cloudy particles floating (awful looking) The kids were disappointed but it wasn't a deal breaker for me as I didn't want to get in anyways...BUT they need to treat it and clean it with better products.
Upon booking the reservation the sight indicated that after 5 days during check out we would recieve a $25.00 gas card but Ramone said it would be mailed to me so we'll see. I hope they honor the promotion.
The staff is limited... they are the front desk people, they service the breakfast area, security and the list goes on.. I felt bad for them. Our bathroom toilet was flooded and I called downstairs and was told I had to come and get the plunger because there was no maintance person working and that she was alone. WOW!! she was very apologetic and I understood so I couldnt be mad but still they need to have more people on the staff I shouldn't have had to deal with that.
All in all it was in a good location, very close to the highways and what we had planned for the week. It was hard to find though because there are several streets with the same name. It's hidden on a side street behind McDonalds. Anyways, it was a nice, clean and comfortable hotel and I would stay again if I were in the area. The beds were very comfortable. I heard alot of people complaining about this and that but coming from me who is normally picky with what I pay for. I have no true complaints with the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Marietta, Nw Atlanta Hotel Marietta
- Ramada Marietta, Nw Atlanta Hotel
- Ramada Inn Marietta
- Sleep Inn Marietta
- Marietta Sleep Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated hotel is your home away from home! We offer an extended free continental breakfast, free WI-FI, 24 hour business center and fitness center. In addition to having all the ammenities you need, we have a year round indoor pool and spa. Our property is conveniently located off the Interstate, close to all events such as American Adventures, Six Flags, just minutes from Downtown, CNN, Turner Field, Braves Museum & Hall of Fame, Atlanta History Center, Parks, White Water, The GA Aqurium, as well as walking distance to restaurants, shops, activities and night life! We are dedicated to our guests and pride ourselves on your satisfaction! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ramada Marietta/Atlanta North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.