This Hilton Hotel was very nice. Service was very good, the rooms are very clean as is the entire hotel. You can walk out of the lobby onto the covered porch which is attached to a golf course (pretty views) I loved sitting on the wooden rocking chairs all painted white and enjoying my cocktail or wine each evening, watching the beautiful sunset. The beds were so comfy too, heavenly beds and lots of fluffy pillows. Coffee and tea makers in the room. Small fridge as well to keep drinks cold. NIce and quiet and relaxing. The restaurant also has an excellent breakfast buffet, lots to choose from and the staff is very attentive and food was good. They served these amazing baked/friend breakfast potatoes every morning not greasy and so flavorful. Omelets made to order, french toast, waffles, scrambled eggs, 4 different types of juice, and the fruit was beautiful and fresh as well. dinner in the hotel pub was good as well, more of a sports bar atmosphere. Water infused with fresh lime and orange slices served daily in the lobby, so fresh and delish !!! All in all a very nice place to stay. I will be back to stay on my next visit. Loved it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the best hotels near Atlanta, we are located just 20 mi. Northwest of downtown and 2 mi. from Historic Marietta. Not many Marietta hotels have nearly as many meeting rooms or conference space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Atlanta / Marietta Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Marietta Hotel Marietta
- Hilton Marietta Conference Center And Resort
- Hilton Marietta Resort