“Great desserts, overpriced food.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #95 of 607 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American
Dallas, GA
“Great desserts, overpriced food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

the desserts are awesome. A tad pricey though. Roughly $40 for a cake but it is great. The food is average food but very expensive. I would just recommend the desserts here.

Atlanta
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Food is good (exception is the red velvet cake which is delicious) but prices are high. Atmosphere is nice but not a great value.

Visited July 2012
Perry, Georgia
“Very tasty Chocolate Fudge Pie!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Stopped in had a vegetable plate. I topped it off with a piece of Chocolate Fudge Pie.
Good meal! Always feels like I am getting southern hospitality there. Great place!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Huge dessert selection plus some other stuff...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

I go there for the desserts primarily. Nice selection they taste great. The hasbrown casserole is good too. Nice and cheesy just the way I like it.

Visited May 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Desserts are yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

When my coworker found out I hadn't tried Gabriel's yet (and I call myself a dessert lover), she flipped. Immediately, I called their bakery to hear the daily selection and made plans to stop by after work. I had to rectify this situation and see what I'd been missing out on! I wound up getting a mint brownie and original brownie for myself and a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie and pecan bar for my grandparents. I ate the mint brownie chilled and it was HEAVENLY. A must for any chocolate/mint lover. The original brownie was only okay... I wouldn't get it again. My grandparents thought the pecan bar was good but it was TINY! The cookie, however... huge and delicious. My grandmother has been raving for three days. In other words, we will be back! Me for the mint brownie and my grandparents for the cookies! (Although they had a Toll House dessert--either cake or pie, I can't remember-- that looked really enticing...)

• Visited July 2012