“Nice Hotel in Good Location” 4 of 5 stars

Bed & Breakfast Package
Ranked #3 of 34 Hotels in Marietta
GreenLeadersBronze level
San Antonio, Texas
“Nice Hotel in Good Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

This was my first visit to this Hyatt. I was not at all familiar with the area so I leveraged feedback from TripAdvisor. The hotel is clean and modern. Staff indicated it went through a remodel two years ago. It shows very well. Rooms (suites) are very spacious with contemporary furnishings. Overall staff is nice, with a few folks that had a bit of an attitude. I used the shuttle service to get to a location and back and they were extremely friendly and really talked up their property. Breakfast was good (included in my room rate). Overall I would definitately stay here again.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

After a long day we got to the hotel only to be told that they had overbooked and my room was gone. So with three adults they offered a rollaway. Because we were worn out we took a king and one slept on sleeper sofa. They did give me $30 off the rate. The room itself was nice. The bed needs updating. It is comfortable but very creaky. Very clean though. I would give them another chance.

• Stayed August 2013
David C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
I would like to thank you for your recent visit to my hotel and apologize for not having the correct room type available for you upon your arrival - I am glad that my team did discount your rate and tried to respond to your needs.
Also, I am glad you noticed our focus on cleanliness - this along with customer service is very important to everyone on my team and is a daily focus!
I hope you choose to stay with us the next time you are in the area and don't hesitate to contact me directly if I can ever be of assistance.

Leesburg, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I stayed at the Hyatt Regency during the Labor Day Holiday because my son wanted to spend his 9th bday with his cousins. I must say the king size room was large enough for the 4 of us!! The hotel itself is a nice hotel but didn't have much for the kids to do other than swimming in the pool. I was able to let them play touch football near the pool but of course that wasn't enough to keep them busy! Later that night I called front desk to ask for additional towels and was very disappointed when housekeeping didn't bring the amount that I asked for. So the next morning when housekeeping came to the room, I asked again for additional towels and the housekeeper was very hesitant once again! There was a wedding and family reunion going on and the music went on most of the night. Next time I book a room I will definitely ask if there are any special events going on at the hotel! Unfortunately, I cant say that I was 100% satisfied with my experience at the Hyatt Regency.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 6th floor and the room was very large.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
David C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
I wanted to thank you for your recent visit to my hotel and your comments regarding your stay - I use these to better train my staff! I am glad you found our rooms comfortable and had enough space for all of your group - they are the largest in the area.
That being said, I wanted to apologize for not providing you with enough towels during your stay -Rest assured, I will pass this along to my Housekeeping manager.
Also, you were correct, we did have a few "events" this weekend and that can cause additional activity/noise throughout the hotel (we do have rooms that are "quieter" on the other side of the building). Please let us know the next time you are coming and we will make sure you are blocked appropriately.
Thanks again for your business and I look forward to you giving us another chance to make you 100% satisfied!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

This is actually my second stay at this particular location. From the moment we arrived, the bellman asked if we needed help with luggage as opposed to me asking for that service. Although I declined, it's always the thought that counts. We were greeted by the most friendliest guy at the front desk, Bryant. He had a very pleasant demeanor as he checked us in our rooms; the process was swift and sweet. Bryant always had a warm smile and approached us whenever he saw us in the lobby. He unofficially acted as our own personal concierge service because he gave us recommendations for dinner and made a variety of suggestions each day for various activities. Bryant was definitely a godsend for this visit!
The rooms were clean and room service was outstanding. I also really enjoyed the create-your-own pastas and salads for dinber at the Padella resturant on the first level; the food was simple yet sublime. We also had a great room rate for this visit which included breakfast daily. Breakfast was quite fulfilling and hit the spot. We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed September 2013
Marco Island, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Everyone staff member said hello to us and smiled when we met them. The room was so clean. The maid even put all the junk we laid on the counter neatly onto a towel. They changed our linens even though we were a 5 night stay. Istra from Bulgaria was especially smiling and pleasant. The hotel is just beautiful. It had been remodeled since the last time we stayed here. The beds were super comfy and a suite is so wonderful. I read and my husband watched TV. The lighting in the bathroom was perfect. I could put on my makeup flawlessly. And, the bathroom had a subtle light around the mirror that was a nightlight. We could leave the bathroom door open at night and night be kept up by glare. Also quality soap and shampoo were provided. The room had a refrigerator and an a/c unit in the window. These usually are the mark of an old sleezy place. These were so quiet, and quality that we were not disturbed by the sound. There is nice gym and outdoor swimming pool. One negative - the computers in the lobby do not have a mouse and are set up like laptop controls. Also there are no printers for airline tickets. This is a cheap touch for a quality place. Expensive restaurant that we did not use. Go to Einstein's down the street for breakfast. Fuddrucker's, Sal Grosso, Schlotsky's, Houston's, and other nice places are walking distance. The Chatahoochie National Forest Trail is maybe a mile away. Great place to get an away from it all walk.

Room Tip: All are away from the elevator and quiet.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
David C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
I wanted to thank you for your recent visit to my hotel and for the positive comments regarding your stay! I will pass along your individual comments to the respective staff members.
I am glad to see that our focus on customer service and cleanliness is noticed,,,
With regards to our lobby "business center" computers, we do have printers for both (one on each side of the lobby) - you can print boarding passes at either of these.

Thanks again for your business and I hope you stay with us again if ever in the area.

Fort Mitchell, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Surprised to find a large suite at a Hyatt for a $100! Property is very accessible for I-75 and easy to find. We arrived at 9:30 on a Saturday evening to find a busy lobby (wedding) but still was checked in promptly. Room was clean and nicely appointed. There are numerous restaurants in the area. Chinese place across the street was really good.
We did have a small problem with hot water, quick call to the front desk and engineering arrived quickly and fixed the problem. Beds and pillows were comfy.
Only a couple small complaints.
4 guests and only 3 towels.
Only 1 pack of single serve coffee and 2 adults. We did call front desk and requested another but took 30 minutes to arrive.
There was no channel guide for the televisions. Probably not a big deal to most but I found it annoying. After driving for 10 hours I like to watch a little tv. I did look in all the usual places.
The pool and it's surrounding area looked great but we never got to use it.
Overall a great stay for $100.
Peace

• Stayed August 2013
David C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent visit to my hotel - I use these to better train my staff!
You are correct, we are a great value!

I will pass along your comments regarding the hot water issue as well as make sure we provide the correct number of linens for all guests - thank you for bringing this to my attention.
(I am glad to here we were quick to react once notified of the issue).

I hope we will be your hotel of choice the next time you are in the area and rest assured, we will work hard to keep the perception of "great value".

Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Love the Staff, Larry and Emanuel are the best. The room size is perfect. My only issue is our bathroom. It needed a little updating. Lots of chips in the cabinets, bathroom door had red smears. i tried to remove it but it wouldn't come off, ceiling repair was a bad job. The pool is fantastic, as is the restaurant. Breakfast Buffet, yummy!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest? Share your experiences!