Well, we wanted to take a quick trip to Atlanta and this time we thought we would try the Hyatt. Well never again, as I told the lady when we checked out, but her concerns with our issues she didn't care at all. She just kept saying I am sorry in a little whinny voice. For the price of the rooms, I think that something would be a perk. Nope... Nothing. We are used to staying at the Drury, where they have FREE evening snacks and cocktails, also you awake to a very nice Hot Breakfast. This place nothing, they wanted to charge 2.75 for a 20 oz. drink. really!!! We had to call down to the front desk, because we were woken up at 9:00 by housekeeping wanting to clean our room.......check out was 12:00, they need to have some type of system that lets them know when a guest has left, and it is ok to clean the room. After we told them no, they were cleaning other rooms on our hall and talking VERY LOUD one lady was at a room and the other lady was about 6 rooms down, I opened our door and told them to shhhhhhhh, they looked at me like they could kill me, and when we walked by, the lady's cart was in the middle of the hall, and lets just say she didn't want to move it, but she did.....We stayed in Room 603, and I don't know what was wrong with that bed, but my goodness it squeaked like it was 150 years old, I started calling my husband George Washington, cause that was probably his bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Witness the reinvention of Marietta’s finest full-service, all-suites hotel. The multi-million dollar transformation of the Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta NW hotel has unveiled a significant refresh of its atrium lobby, restaurant, lounge, guestroom-suites, landscaping and front entrance. Welcome to the transformation.Settle into the most spacious and comfortable choice of Marietta Georgia hotels. Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest offers all you need for a successful stay – extra-large suites with separate work areas, delicious dining, flexible meeting space and the latest wireless technology. Conveniently located off I-75, this newly renovated Marietta hotel puts you in the heart of the NW business center and just minutes from Buckhead, downtown and shopping. Reward yourself with the service and quality only this Hyatt Atlanta suites hotel can deliver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest Hotel Marietta
- Hyatt Regency Marietta
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta Northwest
- Hyatt Marietta