“Visually Enticing...a step around enchanting” 4 of 5 stars

Advance Purchase 15% Off
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
GreenLeadersBronze level
Atlanta, Georgia
“Visually Enticing...a step around enchanting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We stayed at this location as a last minute resort. I'm very glad we did. We had the Regency suite, which is about 300 sq ft bigger than a regular suite. The rooms are large regardless of size. No dissappointment there. Clean. Friendly staff.
Refreshment machines and area near check in to buy things. Seasonal pool. Breakfast $9.99 continental or $14.99 for the good stuff. Restaraunts close by for more options. Theatre and mall nearby.

Personally loved the room so much I didn't care about the outdoor pool being closed. Good for families and traveler. Pricey but you get what you pay for. I give it 4 because Hyatt needs to atleast offer free wifi at these prices. Indoor pool
Would be nice. Bottle of water in room. Humor us. But Thank you for free parking.

• Stayed April 2013
David C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
I wanted to thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay at my hotel - I will pass along your comments to my respective department managers and team. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and strive to exceed every customer's expectation!
FYI - Our pool opens Memorial Day Weekend and is very nice/relaxing! I hope you can find time to come back and enjoy,,,

I look forward to your next visit and hope to see you again soon!

Sincerely

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
NYC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We stayed here for a family event for the second time. Since our last visit 3 years ago, the rooms have been refurbished and very elegantly appointed and feel very spacious. The layout of these suites are perfect for staying with children. The large couch in the living area pulled out to a Queen (or double? looked big), where our 3 and 6 year old slept extremely well! Plenty of drawer space for everyone if making your stay a long one.

Hotel staff was very professional and courteous. The only thing I didn't understand was the housekeeping rules. One day our room was not made when we returned from our day at 4 pm. However, they reconciled it immediately and cleaned up our room. Travelling with kids, we tend to go thru a lot of towels and they were very good about replenishing our stash for all of us.

The buffet breakfast was great - my kids especially liked the cereal bar with many options.

If in Atlanta again for business or pleasure, I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
David C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
I wanted to thank you for your comments regarding your recent visit to my hotel. We are very proud of our property and service - That being said, I will pass along your concern with regards to the cleaning of your room to my housekeeping team.
You are correct, our suites are the largest in the area and the entire property was recently renovated.
Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!
Palatine, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Heading from Chicago to Sanibel Island, we planned on our overnight stay to be in Marietta, GA.
After driving close to 13 hours and through a terrible hail storm, we arrived at this hotel very tired around 8:30 pm. Arriving at the front desk we found our reservation was only in the system for our return visit there in a week, and not for that night. Thankfully NIkki took control and got us on the phone with Hyatt Reservations, getting things fixed in moments.
She then sent up complimentary snacks/brownies/beverages to our room for the slight hassle we went through. In the morning we enjoyed the breakfast and the staff again was on top of their game. The rooms were HUGE, very nicely decorated/modern, and CLEAN. Only a minute or two off of the expressway. Nice job Hyatt!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

This hotel is very nice. Rooms are good sizes and beds are very comfortable. The staff was wonderful, excluding the manager on duty at the time of my check in. He was a bit rude and was not very honest with me as a customer, but the rest of the staff and my comfortable stay made up for his unkindness. I will definitely return to this beautiful hotel. Good location from shopping, restaurants, and the airport wasn't a bad drive either.

Room Tip: If looking for a nice hotel for a good price and a lot of space this is a great find. Higher floors...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Broolyn, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The staff was very efficient in their duties from check in to check out. Room was kept clean. The oversized king bed was comfortable to the point where I didn't want to get out. Not forgetting spacious (separate living area from the bedroom). Room service requests were honored quickly. Breakfast selections were of variable choices, sufficient to meet all dietary preferences. My stay was more for relaxation purposes so I didn't venture out much. There was mini mall within walking distance or the hotel provide shuttle service which I did not use. Wifi is available but there is a charge. Overall, I had a quiet, relaxing and comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Rm 232 overlooks the parking area.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
I wanted to thank you for your kind comments regarding your last stay at my hotel - I will pass them along to my team! We are very proud of our property and try exceed every customers expectation!
Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.
Dandridge, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is an excellent choice of hotel for the Atlanta region. My room was a great value. The hotel has been recently renovated and the room is large and has a separate living area from the bedroom. The bed was most comfortable and the room was an incredible value. While the hotel is conveniently located close to I285 and I75, the hotel was quite and you could not hear any noise. Several good restaurants are within close proximity to the hotel. The hotel breakfast buffet is excellent and a real value at $14.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
I wanted to thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at my property. As you noticed, we did recently renovate the entire property and provide excellent value for travelers.
Thanks again for your business and we look forward to having you stay with us the next time you are in the area!
Acworth, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband and I booked a king bed room to stay after watching the Atlanta Ballet perform Dracula. We checked in just after midnight and the desk clerk was alert and friendly. When we got to our room, it was trashed. Literally garbage all over the place and the bed was unmade. The hotel was very booked; Clearly the cleaning staff had not gotten to this room yet. We immediately went downstairs to inform the night clerk. Jon was still friendly and immediately apologized on behalf of the hotel. We were upgraded to a Regency Suite which was suitably clean, quiet and very comfortable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marietta
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Northwest
Quality Inn Marietta
Quality Inn Marietta
#6 of 33 in Marietta
4.0 of 5 stars 133 reviews

Been to Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest? Share your experiences!