“Awesome :D Had my Baby Shower Here :D” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Hearth Inn & Suites Atlanta / Marietta and Banquet Hall

You added Country Hearth Inn & Suites Atlanta / Marietta and Banquet Hall to your Saves list
Country Hearth Inn & Suites Atlanta / Marietta and Banquet Hall
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2767 Windy Hill Rd, Marietta, GA 30067   |
Ranked #11 of 34 Hotels in Marietta
Marietta
“Awesome :D Had my Baby Shower Here :D”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

I didn't stay at this hotel; however, my baby shower was at the hotel. I have to admit that my guest did have a difficult time finding the place, however, they thought the hotel was very nice. The staff was so helpful and awesome by making sure everything was set-up just the way I wanted for my shower :D I was very pleased that I actually received two rooms for the price of one :D The rates were awesome :D I would recommend anyone to have their event at this hotel :D.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Kokomo, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

There is no attendant on duty at all times. There are certain hours when there isn't anyone at the front desk & the lobby is locked. The carpet was dirty. The furniture is old. The microwave looks like it is 30 years old. I would be scared to use it. I did not sleep comfortably here. I felt itchy the whole time I was here. Every one in our room hated this place!!!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
anishmomaya, General Manager at Country Hearth Inn & Suites Atlanta / Marietta and Banquet Hall, responded to this review, May 3, 2012
Stephanie A., we appreciate the time you took to post a review regarding your stay. We apologize if you had less than a satisfactory experience. We do not have a 24/7 concierge or reception clerk, but the front office is open between the hours of 9:00 AM and 2:00 AM. We also have a 24 hour immediate assistance phone number posted. We take the cleanliness of our hotel and comfort of our guests very seriously and encourage guests to let us know how we can make their stay better. We are more than happy to relocate you to another room within the hotel to better meet your needs the next time you stay with us. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our management team at (678) 213-4719.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

I am staying at this hotel for a month and found its a very good hotel to stay at low price. Management and staff is very helpful and courteous. Room service is excellent, looks like after change in management the quality and service is improved drastically. Rooms and equipments are little older but are in very good conditions, neat and clean. I think I get more than my expectation, mainly its very quiet and calm place to stay.

Room Tip: Try to get room in top floor, since its a old property if somebody stays above you then you get some...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Marietta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

fecalmatter on bathroom walls, carpets doesn't look like it has been cleaned for a long time.
worst hotel we stayed. loud neighbors and dirty. We can feel springs seeping through the beds.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
anishmomaya, General Manager at Country Hearth Inn & Suites Atlanta / Marietta and Banquet Hall, responded to this review, March 13, 2012
We take the cleanliness of our hotel very seriously and take great pride in ensuring this for our guests. Management along with the housekeeping staff reported to your room to investigate your claim and found that it was only the texture of the painted walls. We happily moved you to a newly renovated room to make your stay better and alleviate your concern. Our entire staff works extremely hard to accommodate our guests to make sure they always have a pleasant experience with us.
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

Stayed at the hotel for the labor weekend with my family. Big rooms and best service for the money i paid for the stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

Stayed at the hotel for two days.
You get what you get for $45 a night.
Double beds, dated, bathroom was not as clean as I expected. Bathroom ceiling had a hole. Found a cockroach crawling around on my bed.
But working fridge, microwave and tv.
Close to test center for students, walking distance. BP gas station. McDonalds and other places.
Hotel can provide information about affordable taxi service to and from airport.

Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Canton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

Staff was incredibly easy and accomodating for my group of 125. It is a hotel in the midst of renovation but a great deal for a large group!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Been to Country Hearth Inn & Suites Atlanta / Marietta and Banquet Hall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Hearth Inn & Suites Atlanta / Marietta and Banquet Hall

Address: 2767 Windy Hill Rd, Marietta, GA 30067
Location: United States > Georgia > Marietta
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 34 Hotels in Marietta
Hotel Class:2 star — Country Hearth Inn & Suites Atlanta / Marietta and Banquet Hall 2*
This is a comfortable place to stay with friendly customer service. It is located right off the interstate, close to Cumberland and Galleria Malls and plenty of other shopping and restaurants. The 2750 sq ft banquet hall is also the perfect place for parties and meetings. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Country Hearth Inn & Suites Atlanta / Marietta and Banquet Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Hearth Inn & Suites Atlanta / Marietta And Banquet Hall Hotel Marietta
Country Hearth Inn And Suites Atlanta / Marietta And Banquet Hall
Marietta Travel Lodge
Marietta Travelodge
Travelodge Marietta
Travel Lodge Marietta

If you own or manage Country Hearth Inn & Suites Atlanta / Marietta and Banquet Hall, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.