“Our wedding and Reception” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Stanley House Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Marietta
Stanley House Inn
236 Church Street, Marietta, GA 30060   |
Ranked #2 of 5 Marietta B&B and Inns
Atlanta
“Our wedding and Reception”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2009

We decided on the stanley house for our wedding and reception, and we couldn't have been more pleased. Everything from the planning to the event was an absolute breeze. The hosts and staff are tremendous, the food was too die for and the service was exceptional!!!! All of our friends and guests gave us raving reviews and I think we may be back for a friends wedding soon! The cake and flowers were perfect, the photographer did an awesome job and we cant say enough great things about this beautiful historic house! Everything was PERFECT!

• Stayed December 2009

36 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Savannah, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2009

Being the Mother of the Groom I had not seen The Stanley House until the day before my son's Wedding when the Mother of the Bride and I drove out to deliver favors. We were greeted by the Owners (delightful people) and assured everything was coming together nicely. Upon our arrival the next afternoon for the Reception, I was amazed! It was Perfect!!! The Stanley house and gardens are so beautiful. The Owners were Great making sure everyone was comfortable and that the festivities were enjoyed by all our guests. We couldn't have asked for a more Perfect Day.

If you are looking for a beautiful venue for your Wedding Reception or just want to get away to a gorgeous quiet Bed & Breakfast Inn, The Stanley House should be at the top of your list.

• Stayed November 2009
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2008

I visited a OPEN HOUSE at the Stanley House on a Saturday.
Greeted by a lady name Cindy greeted me who was very nice. She spent alot of time giving me alot of event options and ideas over coffee. I took a history tour of the property. The B&B was spotless later fthat week I faxed a contract back and paid my deposit over the phone. My dress arrived a week before my wedding and hung in the Savannah room awaiting my arrival on my big day. The cake was Martha Stewart design with fresh flowers. We did a champayne toast. i got my wedding pics on a CD and selected the ones i liked for my photo album. We spent the night in the Savannah room and had morning coffee and danish with my family and friends. I couldnt have asked for a better day in my life! I have good memories! Thanks so much for my personalized wedding day.

Stayed April 2008
cartersville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2007

We came to the Stanley House because we wanted the atmosphere of the Victorian Era. We certainly got it in this breathtaking mansion. The Stanley house is located in Marietta, GA , a suburb of Atlanta, and is full of fine dining and antique shops. You just walk to the square. The Inn is decorated beautifully and was very clean. The Innkeepers were professional and friendly. The breakfast was good. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Liked — the furnishings and the house itself
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Stanley House Inn? Share your experiences!