“Love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 566 Restaurants in Marietta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Diner
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Acworth, Georgia
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I am lucky enough to have this place right in my back yard. One of my favorites for dinner is their Greek lemon chicken soup. They also have lovely pirogues.
The deserts are to die for and huge portions. 1 slice of just about anything is about 3 servings for me.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I would return again. Service was fast and a great value. You get your monies worth.
No one leaves hungry

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marietta, Georgia
“NYExtravangaza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Food continues to amaze me.
We were here the 1st week Gus Tseloius opened.From soup due jour to Greek salad to enormous dessert =OMG!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Monterey, Tennessee
“This is a nice place but just regular average breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

This is a nice place to eat. We had to wait about 10 minutes and were seated by an older lady who did even speak to us, she grabbed menus looked at me and started walking away. The waiter was nice he arrived after only a few minutes and took our order. The food came pretty fast about 10 minutes, I think. He brought the wrong plate of food and when we noticed he took it back and apologized. He came right back with the right food.
The food:
The pancakes were great!
The eggs were perfect.
The bacon was not well done as I requested ( but it hardly ever is anywhere I go )
The sausage was ok
The potatoes were ok
I asked for dry toast and did not get it.
The place was busy, I guess, but we saw several empty tables.

Overall this is a really nice place and very well decorated inside. The food was just average. We will eat there again on our next trip to Atlanta and try dinner.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
“Huge menu, fast service, open 24/7/365, parking lot full”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Got into town late and needed a good place to eat. Located on Cobb Parkway in Marietta GA. Parking lot was full. Large choice menu including Greek. Harry had triple decker and fries. I had French dip with fries on a very nice roll. We like HOT fries and they were. Dinner was great. A lot of food which came quickly. We did not have any but they have a HUGE refrigerated case with gorgeous large cakes. Most looked to be 7-8 inches tall.
The next morning we had breakfast there and again their parking lot was full. I had French toast and an egg and coffee. All good. My egg was even cooked to my specs. Harry had eggs, hash browns and biscuits. Harry Iikes crunchy hash browns but they were too soft for him. If you want something here, like egg done a certain way or crunchy hash browns, ask for it.
This restaurant reminded us of places in NY (Niagara Falls) with great food and wonderful bakery. Meet you for dinner here? You bet!

Visited December 2013