“Why didn't I try this sooner” 4 of 5 stars

3894 Due West Rd NW, Ste 230, Marietta, GA 30064-1073
770-218-0504
Improve this listing
Ranked #336 of 607 Restaurants in Marietta
“Why didn't I try this sooner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

We stopped on a rainy night hoping to get some decent food. What a great surprise! The ginger chicken and pad thai pork were both fresh and very tasty. I might not order these items again but I will definitely try other menu items to explore their flavors. We tried the egg rolls but I didn't like them as well as other egg rolls I have tried (vegetarian with lots of sprouts) - they weren't bad but just a different style than I am used to.

We ordered at the counter for take out so there wasn't much service but there was great personality! I'm guessing the woman working the register was an owner and knows the name of anyone who has been there more than once. That alone is reason to come back.

• Visited November 2013