“Bland, bad hostess service for take-out” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #358 of 607 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Mexican
Atlanta
“Bland, bad hostess service for take-out”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I had a really, really rough day on 11/20/13. I wanted comfort food...something good, comfortable, relaxing to help sooth the day. I ordered pick-up from 3 Amigos (vs. La Parrilla) in Marietta. What a HUGE MISTAKE! When I placed the order, they would included about 1 oz. of salsa. I asked for extra and she said it would cost to get salsa. A Mexican restaurant that charges for plain ole' salsa? I said if I was eating in I could get all I want for free and the hostess response was you're not eating in. We got Vegetarian 1 with Cheese Enchilada, Bean Burrito, extra side of rice and a la carte Chili Poblano. The food was bland, there was barely any cheese to see in the enchilada and non what so ever in the chili poblano.
1. The service from the hostess was hurried & bordering on rude
2. You cannot get any salsa
3. No cheese in the chili poblano
4. No flavor in the rice
5. ALL FOOD BLAND!!!

My comfort food turned out to be no so much of a comfort and the evening just got worse with 3 Amigos.

I would never go and/or order from 3 Amigos again.

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Frisco, Texas
“Give it a try!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Just found this place thru Group on - its only been here about a year. Margaritas are made fresh and are pretty darn good! The food was fresh and the shredded chicken was excellent. If you haven't been here, go grab the group on and give it a try. Prices are very reasonable and the staff is extremely friendly. Free wi-fi too!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marietta, Georgia
“Great Mexican Food at a local restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I was craving Mexican food and a margarita this past Friday afternoon. I went to 3 Amigos and was pleasantly surprised. I had the Taquitos Mexicanos. The Salsa Verde was homemade and the best I have ever had. I had the Texas Margarita, and it was out of this world.

• Visited June 2013