“Best Pizza I've Ever Had” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #171 of 607 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Italian
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Pizza I've Ever Had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

La Bella's is right down the street from my office, tucked away in a pretty nondescript little shopping center. It's a little run down looking but don't let that scare you away. The pizza is amazing. The garlic knots are amazing. The marinara is amazing (and I'm not a fan of marinara but I would eat this by itself with a spoon). My boyfriend and I frequent this place for lunch and each get a slice of cheese, a half dozen garlic knots and 2 drinks for $12 and some change. Heaven. I've also tried the greek salad which was loaded with huge chunks of feta cheese...yum. Do yourself a favor and stop in!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, GA
“Best pizza in Marietta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I've had pizza from everywhere in Marietta. La Bella's is the best. I grew up in New Jersey, and these are NJ or NY guys. You know it the moment you walk in. It's definitely a take out place, although there are a couple of tables. The cheese is from the northeast. I can't explain it more than that, but there's a big difference. It's the cheese I ate when I grew up. The garlic knots, which are kind of like garlic bread but rolls, are also good. This is all I've gotten there. They do have other dishes, but I can tell you from several visits that the pizza is terrific.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
st.louis
“Great for college students”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We went with my daughter and her friend. You get a lot of food with pretty good quality. My daughter is a student and is on a tight budget. I recommend this restaurant. The service was great.

• Visited November 2012