“Bad Experience” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 34 Hotels in Marietta
FL
“Bad Experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2009

Staff always seemed to be elsewhere (like "solving a problem" or outside smoking) and not at the desk. Then the folks across the hall decided to party and had people coming and going, yelling in the hall and eventually fighting. This carried on for three hours. We tried to say something to them and it took two trips by the night desk guy to get them to settle down - by this time it was 1 a.m. So we hardly got a night's sleep. Definitely would NOT stay here again.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Covington, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2009

The front desk was great with checking in and advising other businesses in the area. The room upon checking in was clean. During my month stay Bridget, Julir, and Dawn was a great help in supporting me with any problems. Dawn even allowed me to use the meeting room for a conference call (that was great). The housekeeping was great also. They kept the building and my room clean. We had some problems with all the rain the all staff members were on top of everything which was great. I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends and business traveling partners.

Thanks foe a job well done.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
marietta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2009

Myself and my girls have stayed at Crestwood Suites at Town Center in Kennesaw GA and I have to say my experience with one of the employees has been beyond excellent. One employee particular I would like to acknoweledge is Bridgett. I feel she should be an example to everyone who wants to know the true meaning of customer service and how to make a customer feel appreciated and taken care of with whatever goods or services they may be offering. I run into people day after day who have no clue what customer service consist of. She has been very helpful in answering any questions I have had about my stay and handled any problems I had very quickly. I have witnessed how she responds to other guest and she gives just as much quality service to each and everyone. It is refreshing to deal with individuals such as Bridgett who still seem to care about the customer. I hope that if anyone does stay at Crestwood in Kennesaw, GA that they have the opportunity to experience wonderful customer service as I have!

Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2009

My family and I stayed over the Labor day weekend and was so excited to see GA. The people at the hotel were friendly and the rooms were great for the price. Would stay here again!

Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2009

What a nice hotel. I love the kitchenettes in the rooms it helped us save money on our trip. The staff was wonderful we needed directions to the Aquarium and the staff gave us directions and went on map quest to get directions to my Husbands brothers house in Lithia Springs. We stay in a lot of hotels and were very stunned by the customer service at Crestwood Suites. We will be back next year.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Southern Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2009

I was in town to see family. I found the rooms to be very clean and the staff very helpful. The laundry facilities at the hotel were also clean and very accessable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a nice place to stay at a reasonable price.

GA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2009

We found this hotel convenient to major interstates, shopping, restaurants, and there is a family amusement park next door with great miniature golf and go-carts. We also enjoyed the wooded walking trail across from hotel, and hiking at nearby Kennesaw Mountain. Our suite was clean, comfortable, with a double-recliner and a full kitchen. Very nice. The staff was friendly and helpful, and there was a coffee bar in the mornings. The furniture could use an upgrade, and carpets a bit worn, but the rates, location, and friendly employees made this a very good value for our dollar.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Crestwood Suites of Marietta - Town Center Mall? Share your experiences!