“Great place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2353 Barrett Creek Pkwy, Marietta, GA 30066   |
Ranked #24 of 34 Hotels in Marietta
“Great place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I stayed at Crestwood suites March 21-24 . Upon check in the front desk staff were very professional & friendly. The room was clean. All the staff made my stay comfortable. I will stay at this hotel next time i come through & would recommend it to others.

• Stayed March 2012
CrestwoodKennesaw, General Manager at Crestwood Suites of Marietta - Town Center Mall, responded to this review, April 4, 2012
Thank you very much for your review posting, we appreciate any and all feedback to help better our hotel and help server our guest needs. We hope to see you again soon.

Thanks Again,
Julie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

Well where do i start first? This place is NASTY I checked in Feb 19th for one night!! The furniture is old and needs replaced! I saw bedbugs in the first room I went too the couch needed to be put in the trash! The beds are SO OLD!! The hallways stink I can smell MOLD! The carpets look like they have never been replaced. Not to mention you only get housekeeping once a week and that is if they remember to add you! I had to buy my own toilet paper I asked for a extra roll and some mean associate told me NO That Wal Mart was across the street so UNPROFESSIONAL! All that along with the police running everyone's tags in the parking lot And walking the hallways with K9 dogs! So Beware you get what you pay for!! I had a coupon and I would never stay there again!! I called the regional manager and he never returned my phone call! And the WIFI hardly ever works!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
CrestwoodKennesaw, General Manager at Crestwood Suites of Marietta - Town Center Mall, responded to this review, March 5, 2012
Thank you very much for bringing this unusual incident to our attention. This is obviously very concerning and I would like to personally apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. We take complaints like this very serious and have our hotel inspected on a monthly basis for bed bugs. Anytime we receive a complaint, we get pest control to inspect the rooms immediately for any problems.

Again, I truly apologize and hope that sometime in the future you wil give us another opportunity to regain your trust. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about your experience.

Kind Regards,

Julie Taylor
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

I was traveling through the Atlanta area from Tennessee with my husband and came upon Crestwood Suites. After a long day of driving we needed a comfterable place to sleep. Upon check in we were greeted by a very kind gentleman by the name of Robert, who genorously gave us a great deal on a room. The room was nice and bed comfterable as well. The next morning we had decided to extend our stay for another night. So thank you to the great staff at Crestwood for a nice experience after a long day!

• Stayed February 2012
CrestwoodKennesaw, General Manager at Crestwood Suites of Marietta - Town Center Mall, responded to this review, March 27, 2012
I'm very happy to hear you had a great stay with us, this is what we strive so much for here at Crestwood Suites. Thank you for recognizing our great qualities. We hope if you are traveling through the area you will stop in and see us again.

Julie
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2011

I stayed at this hotel during the thanksgiving holidays. The room was clean & the staff was very friendly. It was also convient to the interstate, shopping & plenty of resteraunts. I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed November 2011
CrestwoodKennesaw, Manager at Crestwood Suites of Marietta - Town Center Mall, responded to this review, December 7, 2011
Dear Guest, Thank you for the compliment for our staff and rooms. We appreciate the time you took to share your experience. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to taking care of your future hospitality needs.

Sincerely, Lisa General Manager
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

I stayed at crestwood suites on 11/8/11 and i had a great time while i was there. The room was clean and the staff was friendly as well. I highly recommend this location.

• Stayed October 2011
CrestwoodKennesaw, Manager at Crestwood Suites of Marietta - Town Center Mall, responded to this review, November 18, 2011
Dear guest, I personally want to thank you for your review. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit.

Lisa, General Manager
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

I picked up a coupon book while on my trip to Marietta Ga I brought my family to White Waters. I called the hotel and booked directly not a first come first serve basis like some other places. Upon arrival the hotel was clean thats the first thing I look for! Upon check in the front desk was amazing! What a nice and pleasant staff from housekeeping to maintenance to front desk. We stayed 2 nights I was so impressed by the hotel and the area the hotel is centrally located to eating and shopping. And a family entertainment center next door! What more can a MOM ask for? I have already made reservations for my next trip. I never heard of Crestwood suites before but now I know the name and I will always look for that brand! Clean rooms friendly service always!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
CrestwoodKennesaw, Manager at Crestwood Suites of Marietta - Town Center Mall, responded to this review, November 8, 2011
Dear guest, I personally want to thank you for your review. The staff here at Crestwood Suites, prides themselves in making every customer experience a great one. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit.

Lisa, General Manager
Arlington, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2010

My husband left his camera in the nightstand drawer and when I call to see if it had been found before I could even finish telling Summer who I was and what I wanted, she said she had my husbands camera and was trying to find a number to contact us. This was a very expensive camera and brand new so I was very excited to be able to get it back. I fully exxpected not to get it back. I would like Thank Summer and the team for their honesty.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family

Been to Crestwood Suites of Marietta - Town Center Mall? Share your experiences!